Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
w
wil
my 7 year old son
my son is somewhat of a liar. he tells tales too often . and he has sticky fingers and tries to find ways to lie his way out of trouble. he cries when asked to do simple tasks like picking up his toys, putting on his snow pants. and he has no problem talkin back t...
Views: 171   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 17, 2006 2:48pm
by Nicola
an angry 7 year old!!! any tips????
I have a 7 year old son who seems to be very angry!!!! he will react to the slightest thing that has upset him and he clenches his fists and grits his teeth and you think he is going to turn into the hulk!!!!!!! he is a very sensitive boy and can be easily upset an...
Views: 243   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 17, 2006 1:06pm
by Nicola
n
Nicola
parenting course ITV
You may have noticed parenting tips on this website from the first series of ITV1's Driving Mum And Dad Mad. We're making another series and are inviting parents to get in touch and find out more about the programme. Driving Mum and Dad Mad follows a proven chi...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2006 12:54pm
by Nicola
4-month old baby vomitting during sleep
Hi...my baby girl vomits these few days on and off... I did bring her to see paed the first time she encountered it. The paed concluded it was the early sign of diarrhoea. That time my daughter only vomit but didn't had any diarrhoea yet. The paed also told that s...
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2006 3:11am
by Zarina Abdul Azi...
girlfriend at what age?
12 in august - boy just asked me if I thought he was too young to have a girlfriend???
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2006 12:02am
by Sharon Slacks
m
Manda
Situation with ex-husband
OK First off he is still legally my husband. We have been seperated for 2 yrs but haven't gotten around to divorcing yet. Anyway, he called me last night and told me that whether I liked it or not, one way or another he would get our daughter back. Now let me tell yo...
Views: 142   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 10:30pm
by Leilani Swan
a
amanda
5yr old afraid of immunization needle
my 5yr old daughter is so afraid to get her immunization needle. I brought her in to get it done today and the doctor sent us away because my daughter was kicking and screaming and crying. I tryed to tell her that it would be okay and i've explained almost every asp...
Views: 115   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 10:23pm
by April
a
Amanda
Fluid amount? How much is too much?
Is 1500mls of fluid considered excessive for a 22 month old child to be drinking per day?
Views: 182   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 8:42pm
by krysta
tearaway twins
oh where to start, my twin girls are two they are very beautiful and cute,i am having a distressing time with them at the moment,they are totally out of control i feel like they run the house,they will not do anything i say,the biggest problem is the sleeping,i put...
Views: 155   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 7:04pm
by Leilani Swan
a
Angie
Could my 7-yr old be depressed?
My son is 7 and in 1st grade. His father and I are not together, however, I have married and have two younger children. When my son is with me, he acts angry and miserable most of the time, only listens a fraction of the time and nothing seems to work. We give him...
Views: 215   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 1:23pm
by Angie
m
mary
Free Photo contest
Have you ever intered your child into online photo contest?There are alot of them that are free and they are real fun.I have one open and it is a free theme contest.I will give you the link below.If you are interrested email me and i will send you a link to go to wit...
Views: 185   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 4:51am
by mary
a
Amy
I am a mean mommy!
I have two boys, a 3 year old and a 2mth old. Lately, my temper has been getting the best of me. I love my kids more than life itself, but I just don't have any patience for my 3yo. I get so mad when he doesn't listen to me. Its the worst when its naptime or bedti...
Views: 254   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 15, 2006 7:28pm
by Leilani Swan
b
becky
sleepless nights
I have a six and a half month old girl and up till a month ago she was good to sleep at night but now she wakes severl times during the night crying and i just cant handle it no more im drained from all the sleepless nights im thinking that its her teething.Any sugge...
Views: 189   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 15, 2006 7:15pm
by Leilani Swan
3year old who hates preschool
I am a full time mum who has never left my daughter with anyone but my husband (her father) and my own mum. The duration of time left is no more than 3-4 hours. In June 2005 I started my daughter at pre school aged 2.5yrs however she did not settle so I took her ou...
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2006 9:06am
by Lara
a
April
father support and pacipitation
Hi! I am four months pregnant with my x-fiances kid. We were together almost four years, threee of them while he was in prison.He is claiming the kid is not his and does not make an effort to support me in any way. to be honest he is being the biggest ******* he coul...
Views: 235   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 15, 2006 12:10am
by Oh mommy!
daughter feels unloved?
i have an 8 year old daughter that has been my everything until 4 mounths ago i had another daughter now my daughter, dispite me overcompensating for the fact that i now have two and i knew this might come up, is claiming to be feeling unloved . i think she is...
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 14, 2006 1:20am
by Hemyola Shantini
k
krysta
drunk father
I have a problem. I divorsed my daughters father because of his excessive drinking and anger. He is remarried with 2 kids. The oldest kid is having a birthday party mext weekend and they invited my daughter to attend. They wanted to know if she could spend the night...
Views: 184   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 13, 2006 8:19pm
by Becky
a
April
Please Help!
My 20 month old son just started giving up problems going to bed at night. He used to do so well, but all of a sudden has to have someone lay down with him to go to sleep. I have 2 other children and can't always stay with him. If you leave too soon he screams at the...
Views: 219   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 13, 2006 2:46pm
by April
I would like to meet teen moms to talk to.
I have a 19 month old son! I am 19 years old and would like to meet other teen moms. ages 13 to 19! If you would like to e-mail me or post it don't matter!
Views: 339   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 13, 2006 2:08am
by Ruth and Emily
j
Jackie
Your Daughter!
Hey, everyone. On a lot of other parenting message boards, moms have pics of their children in their signatures. However, since that cannont be done here, I figured I would make a threat for it!! Here's a picture of my daughter during a sleep over last weekend,...
Views: 282   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 13, 2006 12:26am
by Jackie
please help, I am having behaviour problems with my 6yr old daughter
Hi, I have just had my daughters parents evening, and whereas her work is absolutely superb, her behaviour can be quite disruptive. She trys to always command the attention of the adult in charge, is quite bossy with her peers, doesnt like to do what an adult asks h...
Views: 242   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 12, 2006 10:28am
by amanda astbury
4 yo boy who takes family things and hides in his room then lies about it!
My 4 yo is sweet, affectionate, cute and smart too. The problem is he likes to take things from other people and hide them in his room. Some of these things are lotions, chapstick, hair gel, etc. and he proceeds in making a mess on his walls, windows, carpet and so o...
Views: 155   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 11, 2006 8:59am
by Nicki
Propper School age question....Help!
My situation is this....I have a ten year old daughter who is in the fifth grade. Other children in her class average age of 11.6 upon graduation. (Some are 12 most are 11, one other child is 10 and one is 13.6.) My issue is this....I let her start Kindergarte...
Views: 225   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 11, 2006 12:52am
by Ditz
a
amanda
Fussy eater
I have a well behaved, polite, beautiful (just turned) 3 year old daughter but when it comes to meal time ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE! Have Breakfast under control at the moment but as far as sitting down and actually eating a meal any other time of the day, IMPOSSIBLE. I e...
Views: 169   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 10, 2006 11:15am
by amanda
h
Helper
New help forum
new Help Forum... please visit Help with Children's Behaviour[/b]
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2006 4:09pm
by Helper
i'm in a parenting class, and i was wondering if someone can answer a couple questions for me? (if y
I just started a parenting class, and its confusing me. I'm not a parent. so, i dont know these things. What are 5 roles of a parent? I have "Teach Your Child", Be A Good Role Model" and "Nourishing Your Child Physically and Mentally". I need 2 or 3 more. Also, ho...
Views: 231   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 9, 2006 2:27pm
by Oh mommy!
k
Kate
Help my son doesn't turn in assignments (Middle School)
I need suggestions or advice. My son is in 8th grade , ever since he started Middle School it has been a struggle gettting him to turn in his assignments. I have hired tutors, grounded him from friends/computer/videogames for bad report cards, I have praised him for...
Views: 272   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 9, 2006 6:21am
by Hattie
f
FINN
Evil Step Dad
Here's my situation and it's open for comments. In fact I'd like the advice. When we got married she had 4 children. 2 from her first marriage and 2 from a relationship with her old boyfreind that she became reaquainted with after her divorce. The husband was c...
Views: 194   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 9, 2006 2:58am
by FINN
Help! My 4yr old keeps hitting people
My 4yr old son has been going to the same nursery since he was 6 months old. Over the last month his behaviour towards other children and carers there has taken a turn for the worst. He keeps lashing out at people and in particular one other boy who has been there th...
Views: 181   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 8, 2006 10:24pm
by sam
a
Anna
Question about babysitter
My 5 year old DD has encopresis and often soils her pants. We are working with our health visitor to try to help her and are making sure she gets all the love and support she needs to overcome this. We have a problem getting babysitters for her. Most of the sitt...
Views: 223   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 8, 2006 8:52pm
by Emma Plimmer
g
Gemma
severe behaviour problems 4 years
My neice has a lovely little boy who is 4 years old, however his escalating behaviour problems where he shouts, throws things at hims mother, refuses to eat, throws food on the floor, demands what he wants etc etc has reduced her to despair. She has tried being firm...
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 8, 2006 7:09pm
by Emma Plimmer
c
Carrie
I am at my wits end here
I am a new step mom to a 5 year old boy. He is a fairly well behaved boy, but what's happening is that he's the most bullheaded child on the entire face of the planet. Once he's not going to do something, he's not going to do it, he's not going to speak, he's no...
Views: 268   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 8, 2006 7:00pm
by Emma Plimmer
d
debbie
p.n.d
i think i have p.n.d again, i had it with my first son who is now 7 and spent 9mths on pills before i was better.now i think i have it again my baby is 7 mths old and i just feel so so so down, ive been hiding it for a few weeks now although my husband is now on my c...
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 8, 2006 2:17pm
by Aimee
e
Emily
I'm new, can I ask something?
Hi, my name is Emily! I am 25 and have 1 daughter called Evie who is 8 months!! (She is in a competition at the moment http://www.bounty.com/faceofcalpol/browse.asp?btyCurrentPage=392 Can you vote for her please? Her name is Evie!!) I absolutely love being...
Views: 256   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 8, 2006 11:57am
by Emily
a
Adrian
Am I Dad or Adrian?
For three years solid my stepchildren called me Dad. From Day one they asked me of they could, I said "Well it is up to you what you call me, what ever you feel comfortable with". Now my wife refuses point blank to give me a child I so desperately want. It was h...
Views: 215   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 8, 2006 7:39am
by Adrian
Baby express comp come vote for my boy :):)
Hey guys my names charmaine and i thought id put a link up for you all to have a look at this comp i have my lil boy in his names kayne hes 14 months old http://www.babyexpress.com.au/shop/photo_gallery/current.php?op=vote&id=890 Theres the link come in and...
Views: 146   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 8, 2006 12:04am
by charmaine
Website for moms! and moms to be!
Please join us at www.togethermoms.com
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2006 11:24pm
by Melissa
Study for Parents of Adolescents
I am a clinical psychology doctoral student at Eastern Michigan University. I am seeking volunteer participants to complete an anonymous web-based survey of parental attitudes concerning adolescent depression in order to better understand how relationships are affect...
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2006 8:07pm
by Joan McDowell
s
sam
fear of noise in toliet
HI, I work in a kindergarden, and I have this 2, nearly 3 year old child who had this intense fear of going to to the toliet. Our setting is in a old biliding and the childrens toliets have men basins; every few minutes they clean out themselfs. This causes a lo...
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2006 7:31pm
by sam
l
Lony
cool website
Hi. Just wanted to let everyone know about a neat website where you can keep an online journal of all the funny (and profound) things your kids say. It's at www.kidquote.com. Lony
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2006 5:42pm
by Lony
l
lisa
why choose between our children and making money?
i don't - and you don't have to either! :D Working From Home The Way We Want: * No Selling or Inventory of Products * No Taking Orders or Collecting Money * Amazing Support * Free Website, Free Training * Residual Income * Car Bonus Program *No Risk Our...
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2006 4:29pm
by lisa
b
bbum
Teen school changing trouble
Hi. My son just started going to a highschool that I hold in high esteem. In the nesr future I may have to move to the town where it is. This was the plan when we enrolled him there. However my son is now wanting to switch to another highschool where his girlfrie...
Views: 192   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2006 2:39pm
by bbum
10 1/2 yr daughter acting 15
My daughter is only ten and half, started periods at 10.2mths. She is ALWAYS so irritable, sullen and grumpy. Seems totally incaple of even being polite to em even though she is loved, praised and given everything. I feel i have LOST her completely and am wits end...
Views: 205   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 7, 2006 8:00am
by patricia
toddler hell
hi im hoping someone can help. my daughter is 2 and if she doesnt get her own way she will cry none stop with screaming and kicking untill she gets what she wants most of the time its for me to play with her but i work fulltime i make a point to have our time but wh...
Views: 222   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2006 6:54am
by Petal
p
Paul
8 month's old and won't sleep for more than 2 hours at a time
I am at the end of my tether? I haven't slept in 8 Months. My wife is knackered, and up most of the night. Our son is an angel during the day and happy. At night he falls asleep at 7:30 then wakes every 2 hours, we have tried controlled crying and nothing changes exc...
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2006 11:11pm
by Emily
k
Kim
Sons behaviour etc...
Forgot to say his diet is good. We live on a whole food and organic diet. Sure, he does have sweets sometimes, maybe 1/2 pack smarties twice per week. He prefers to snack on fruit. He has never had carbonated drinks, preferring water or apple juice.He eats lots of ra...
Views: 186   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2006 11:05pm
by Leeanne
j
jon
Stepdaughter problems
Just need a bit of advice please, first of all i have been my stepdaughter's dad since she was 3 she is now 10, 11 in june. Since she has started primary school her behaviour at home has rapidly declined, dont get me wrong she is a model pupil at school, winning awar...
Views: 185   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2006 12:14pm
by Ditz
c
claire
problem: shopping with a pushchair
Hi, I am currently in my final year at university studying product design. I have watched mothers and fathers interact with a pushchair while out shopping and have identified some problems. I would find it a great help if anybody would start a decision with me abo...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2006 9:10pm
by claire
30 months and wakes 6/8 times a night
Hi, my son is now 30 months ,he has always had trouble sleeping.He use to stay awake for days until he could stay awake no more.Just lately its got worse.He started play school a few weeks ago , was told that this would help him to sleep better (I wish) Iam so tired...
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 4, 2006 9:10pm
by debbie
d
dancer
10 year old having sex play? Please .advise me
I have a 10 year old daughter who has engaged in sex play on two separate occasions with a neighbor boy. The first time it was a show me yours I will show you mine type thing, out side behind the garage. They were caught and I talked to my daughter trying to explain...
Views: 328   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 4, 2006 12:54pm
by dancer
45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Free Forum powered by Bravenet