Black Issue Forum
Join the Mailing List

Enter your name and email address below:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe

Return to Website

BlackIssue Forum

This forum is for discussing issues affecting the black community.

Get involved don't just read the comments of others; add your own opinion to the forum. 

Debate is a powerful thing; it gives insight and understanding, so join in.

BlackIssue Forum
Start a New Topic 
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
Torgbi
Another Rich Blackman unable to think outside the BOX!
"Tyrese Investigated for Allegedly Punching Pregnant Girlfriend AllHipHop.com Singer/actor Tyrese Gibson has come under the microscope following allegations he punched his pregnant girlfriend twice. TMZ.com reports that authorities are conducting a cr...
Views: 447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2007 12:03pm
by Torgbi
t
Torgbi
Just wondering...
Are the Black African muslims of Somalia going to follow such Arab terrorism advice: =============================================== "DUBAI (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden's top aide urged Somali Islamists in an audio tape posted on the Internet on Friday to l...
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2007 3:35am
by Torgbi
t
Torgbi
Which group kills/mass murder more globally, Christians or Islamics?
"Tension in Neke community over chief's kidnap By Tony Edike Friday, December 29, 2006 Enugu—TENSION is mounting at Neke community in Amanyi Local Government Development Centre of Enugu State following the alleged kidnap of the former secretary to the centre,...
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2006 10:21am
by Torgbi
t
Torgbi
Addressing a Ghanaian man, pro-Afr.Amer., on an African website forum(KWANZAA period)
Keep up the good work Pius, I too went to Howard in the early 70s. Have been to Africa many times. As an African American, having been to Ghana many times also, I understand the limited thinking/short-sighted views many Africa-born have today. I understand the type o...
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2006 9:28am
by Torgbi
Reparations Or Self Examinations
While we are waiting for the resources, that are long over due; we, as a race of people, should take advantage of all the opportunities offered. Many of our brothers and sisters, from nations near and far, come here with nothing; came from nothing, yet within ten yea...
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2006 7:00am
by C. A. Mitchell
Sankofa Birds Perched on Yohimbe Trees
People of African descent from the Bayou to the Banks of West Africa, from Southeast Asia to the shores of Cuba know the disalignment that comes from having inherited the historical and spiritual fog left in the wake of our enslavement . . . http://terryhowcott.co...
Views: 381   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2006 7:57am
by Terry Howcott
Bold, Comprehensive Black Website
This board is beautiful, and I thank Denise for introducing me to it. I'm Terry Howcott. I'm writing to alert you to my relatively newly launched online experience WWW.TERRYHOWCOTT.COM You'll quickly see that it's much more than a website. It's a publishin...
Views: 336   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2006 3:53am
by Terry Howcott
Exposing the Conspiracy to Destroy Little Black Children
Whats your view on this article? Exposing the Conspiracy to Destroy Little Black Children GO to www.blackissue.com to read full article
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 3:35pm
by Blackissue
BNP teacher should be banned
Many parents are demanding Clive Jones a member of the British National Party be banned from teaching. Would you be happy for this man to be responsible for you childs education? What are your thoughts?
Views: 429   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2006 5:44pm
by Blackissue
h
Hazel
Chicago police secretary
Just Passing Thru Nice Forum. I'll Be Back...
Views: 455   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2005 10:54am
by Hazel
z
Zhana
Black Culutural Archives
The late Len Garrison, founder of the Black Cultural Archives in Brixton, is one of the people interviewed in the new e-book Black Success Stories. At a time when Black boys and young men are under threat, being denied educational and career opportunities, some...
Views: 564   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2005 11:12am
by Zhana
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Free Forum powered by Bravenet