Return to Website

Our Calabrian Heritage

Discussions and research for People of Calabrian Ancestry.

Our Calabrian Heritage
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Hello Luzzi's
Hi I am a Luzzi living in Australia and would love to here from some luzzis over there or get some info a bout the name and place Cheers Andrew
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2004 1:54pm
by Andrew Luzzi
Asta, Re, DeLio, Lio
Seeking information on my ancestors and relatives from San Vincenza LaCosta and San Sisto: Saverio Asta and Rosa DeLio married around 1850; Francisco Re & Giuseppinna Lio married around 1864. Thank you.
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2004 9:54am
by pat asta
t
Teresa
Costanzo family
I am researching my family tree. The name is Rosario Costanzo born in the Calabria Region about 1852. His father was Giuseppe Costanzo, mother Maria Grecco?. Rosario married Saveria Costantino in about 1876. Any info. will be tremendously appreciated
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2004 10:32pm
by Teresa
Rizzo / Prudenza/ Brancati
Ciao all, I am Cindy Rizzo and I just found out where my g.grandmother was born , her name was Domenica Prudenza and she was born in the town called Calopezzati Cosenza. She married my g.grandfather Giovanni Rizzo and they lived in Spezzano della Sila Cosen...
Views: 291   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2004 4:21am
by Cindy Rizzo
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html [:))][:))][:))]
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 5:25am
by The Simpsons
Chiarella's of Calabria?
I am attempting to find out more about my ancestry before visiting Calabria in May of 04. Has anyone seen a discussion or link to help me find out more about where they were living in Calabria? What resources have you found helpful in your search?
Views: 343   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 30, 2004 9:42pm
by francesco
CHIARELLO from Savelli and Verzino
Chiarello - Savelli Verzino - Catanzaro - Calabria - Italy Sto cercando di ricostruire l'albero genealogico della mia famiglia CHIARELLO originari di savelli e trasferitisi a verzino agli inizi del 1900. mio nonno (my great-grandfather): Francesco Chiarello (19...
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2004 4:19pm
by francesco
PERNA / REALE / LUCETTI / MAZZA
Hello listers, I am looking for information on SANTO PERNA, born May 1870 in Scigliano, cosenza. He married AMELIA (EMILIA)REALE born August 1879 Bucita, cosenza Italy. Santo emigrated to Kelayres Pa in 1890 and Amelia in 1897. I think Amelia mother's name was...
Views: 308   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2004 6:13am
by GERRIE LEE PERNA
p
patti
Looking for family
Looking for any Dattoli or Chiarelli relatives from and around Calabria or Firmo Italy.
Views: 387   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 21, 2004 7:06pm
by Ralph Chiarella
Information on my mothers family
My sister Christina was diagnosed with Leukemia in November. The doctor wanted an extensive family history on her. My mother's side of the family has alot of holes in it and I was hoping beyond hope that someone reading this can fill in bits and pieces. My grandmo...
Views: 325   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2004 2:37am
by Lucia Marcil
Rosa Cardamone from Cosenza, Calabria.
I am looking for any information about my great grandmothers family in Cosenza. She was born in Cosenza 1868. She left Italy around 1900-1912 for New York. Settled in Niagara Falls NY,married Ponfilio Balassone in Niagara Falls. Both died in N.F. I need info. on Her...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2004 11:34pm
by Serofino Giambat...
Fazzolari's in Mammola RC
Looking for any Fazzolari's from Mammola, RC. My father, Salvatore Chimentti, son of Vincenzo Chimentti Fazzolari and Annunciata Sansalone, born in Mammola, came to US in 1911. Would like to hear from anyone who may be related.
Views: 439   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2004 9:18pm
by Nicodemo and Bar...
Bone Marrow Drive for Dr Rocco Lafaro-Westchester Medical Center-03-08
I have organized a Bone Marrow Donor Drive for Dr Rocco Lafaro, a respected Cardio Thoracic Surgeon at Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY on March 8th from 2-8pm. Dr Lafaro has Leukemia and needs to find a bone marrow match. His family is from Reggio Calabria...
Views: 546   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2004 6:20am
by Anne Marie Harri...
Raschella/Battaglia/Bianco
Hi I am looking for my long lost grandfather not sure when he immigrated to the USA last name believed to be Raschella or Raschilla oroginally from Gerace (RC) Calabria, he left behind my grandfather Antonio and one daughter Teresina had at list 2 more kids in the US...
Views: 336   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 24, 2004 4:23am
by miguel angel ger...
Scalise or Logazzo
Looking for Scalise or LOgazzo relatives from Calabria. Grandmother is Rose Mary Logozzo born in 1910? Grandfather is Jerome Voncent Scalise born 1898. I know virtually nothing about these grandparents. Jerome came to america at as a child, joined the army for o...
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2004 6:45pm
by Camille Titchene...
MENDICINO
Hi My father was from Nocera Terinese Calabria his name was Ortensio Mendicino
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2004 9:51pm
by Giovanni Mendici...
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet