Return to Website

Our Calabrian Heritage

Discussions and research for People of Calabrian Ancestry.

Our Calabrian Heritage
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chiarella's of Calabria?

I am attempting to find out more about my ancestry before visiting Calabria in May of 04. Has anyone seen a discussion or link to help me find out more about where they were living in Calabria? What resources have you found helpful in your search?

Re: Chiarella's of Calabria?

Chiarella or Chiarello?

Chiarello - Savelli Verzino - Catanzaro - Calabria - Italy

Sto cercando di ricostruire l'albero genealogico della mia famiglia CHIARELLO originari di savelli e trasferitisi a verzino agli inizi del 1900.

mio nonno (my great-grandfather): Francesco Chiarello (1905-1980).
mio bis-nonno (my great-grandfather): Chiarello Antonio, sposato con (married with) Lepera Teresa

Sto cercando info su Fortunato Chiarello, sposato con (married with) (?) Mariacristina, il cui figlio è(its son is) Domenico Chiarello, nato il (was born on) Nov. 25, 1900 died on Oct. 3, 2002, at a Chico,sposato con (married with) Mancuso Josephine.

Fortunato Chiarello it could be the brother of my great-grandfather Antonio Chiarello.

Domenico Chiarello it could be the cousins of my grandfather Francesco Chiarello.

Contattatemi. Contact me, please
pagliaccino@libero.it

Re: Re: Chiarella's of Calabria?

Hello Franseco:

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I cannot read Italian so I don't know what it says. Could you send it back in English for me?

Ralph Chiarella

Re: Re: Re: Chiarella's of Calabria?

Chiarello - Savelli Verzino - Catanzaro - Calabria - Italy

I'm trying to build my family's genealogical tree. My surname is CHIARELLO, I want to underline that chiarello is written with final 'O'.
My aves are from Savelli (a little town in the southen of italy, exctally in Calabria) and they moved to Verzino,another little town near Savelli, at the beginings of 1900.

mio nonno (my great-grandfather): Francesco Chiarello (1905-1980).
mio bis-nonno (my great-grandfather): Chiarello Antonio, sposato con (married with) Lepera Teresa

I'm tryning to find information about Fortunato Chiarello. He was married with Mariacristina.
they had a son whoses name was Domenico Chiarello, born on Nov. 25,1900 in Savelli, Italy.
Domenico was married with Mancuso Josephine.he died on Oct. 3, 2002, at Chico.
Fortunato Chiarello could be my great-grandfather Antonio Chiarello's brother

so,Domenico Chiarello could my grandfather Francesco Chiarello's cousin

Contact me, please
pagliaccino@libero.it