Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
jane
keeping contact
my daughter lives with her dad. she will be 11 next month. i would love to keep contact with her, know what she is doing . my ex-husband doesn't like me much our split was not a happy one i don't know where to turn to for help can any one help
Views: 194   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 28, 2006 2:42pm
by concerned_ mom
s
Selena
Todays Parenting
I was wondering...I have 4 kids, 2 of my own and 2 stepkids, they are very disrespectful and show no respect of any kind for our home, the things or people in it. If you ask them to do something, they look at you like you have 12 heads! Now, with my own children gr...
Views: 198   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 28, 2006 2:38pm
by concerned_ mom
r
Ruth
teenage daughters
I have two daughters one 13 and one 11 and though just entering those wonderful teenage years they act as if they have had lots of practice. My oldest especially believes she knows everything there is to know about everything and i find myself argueing with her about...
Views: 210   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 28, 2006 1:58pm
by may_flower
k
K.C.
what should I do
I have a 3 month old that wants tobe held a lot. Sometimes when she isn't held she cries. I can't hold her all the time and so she sometimes cries for over an hour. What should I do.
Views: 182   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2006 1:48pm
by may_flower
d
dixie
daughter
My wife and I are in a terrible pickle. Our daughter is dating a ******!! Our sweetheart went to college last year after doing very well in high school. One weekend, after dropping our daughter back to college, we saw her speaking with a Negro outside her halls. We...
Views: 631   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 28, 2006 1:43pm
by dancer
l
lisa
messessag
hi i have two boys and one adhd and i am having prodlems with trying to get him to obey my rules in my home . he is 7 and is swearing at me and telling he does not have to listen to me i need help
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2006 10:01am
by priti
g
G2
Should I be concerned?
Hi I have two kids boy-10 and girl-8 and their mum is severely disabled due to a stroke. They were both very little (2 and half and 11 months respectively) when my wife had her stroke. I have raised the kids and looked cared for my wife. Is the following ki...
Views: 233   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 28, 2006 6:02am
by Dawn
d
Donna
tantrums, crying and whining
My son is almost 18 months old, he started day care for the first time two weeks ago. He has never been left with any one but myself or my partner and occasionally for a couple of hours with my parents. Most of the time he cries when I leave him at day care. The day...
Views: 187   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2006 5:48am
by Dawn
20 month-old sleeping with mom & dad
Our 20 month old son is a wonderful child, healthy, happy, a good eater, gentle with his 4 month-old sister, curious, energetic...I can't say enough loving things about him. But since birth, he's never been a good sleeper, not until he started crawling into bed with...
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2006 5:15am
by Karen
n
np
my 7 year old child problem
I am facing a unique problem with my seven year old child since last six months. He is very intelligent & sharp & gets all correct mostly when he does work but even after repeated telling, he is not doing his classwork. All subject copies are incomplete everyday. I h...
Views: 237   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2006 1:55am
by Ditz
g
Gobi K
Hyper active child brole both hands in 6 months
My daughter,5, broke her second bone in six months last week. She is so hyper and curious, that she keeps doing something all the time, and never listens to anyone! We are finding very hard to control her now days, she is aggresive, wanting everything her way all the...
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2006 8:28pm
by Gobi K
Possible Autistic child and mitochondrial disease with violent outrages
I beg anyone with any info to please reply. My three year old little boy is sadly out of control. One Dr. says he is autistic and one doesnt. He is very anti-social with other children only. He is comfortable around most adults. Crowded places and/or noisy place...
Views: 187   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 27, 2006 1:10pm
by Roberta
kids"playing docter" what is considered normal?
i have a son who just turned 4 two months ago, and today i caught him with two girls from the neighborhood in the back yard, apperently taking tuns exposing themselves, now i know to a degree this is normal but heres the thing, one of the girls just turned 5 a couple...
Views: 269   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 27, 2006 4:58am
by dancer
n
NAR
10 yr old lying all the time
My husband loves his children, his children live with their mother who hates him. His 10yr old daughter use to be alot of fun during her visits with us. She use to have behavior problems but has done a really good job at getting better. Then all of a sudden over the...
Views: 162   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 27, 2006 4:51am
by dancer
j
Joe
twins having sex! please help!
I have 2 (14 year old) twins, a female and a male. And they share a room because i own a small home. And the other day i noticed they were doing oral sex with eachother! i was horrified and shocked and mad all at the same time! They don't know i know yet, but i'm aff...
Views: 452   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 27, 2006 4:34am
by dancer
d
Danni
Lack of concentration and disruptive behaviour in class
My 5 year old son seems to be having problems at school. He has always been a bright boy not seeming to struggle with his school work but over the last few weeks his new teacher has spoken to me nearly every evening saying he is being disruptive and inattentive in cl...
Views: 166   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 26, 2006 11:07pm
by Danni
clothing refusal
I dont know what to do.My two year old daughter refues to keep her clothing on.This includes her potty training pants.Unfortunatly this happens both at home and at her grandmothers home. I have been told that this is normal but we find it unacceptable behavior. Ple...
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2006 9:26pm
by Nicki
March of Dimes Affiliate Program
Hello! March of Dimes has just created a new affiliate program that available for anyone who is interested in promoting this worthy cause. If you are unsure of what an affiliate program is, it merely would entail advertising March of Dimes on a personal website or...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2006 7:49pm
by March of Dimes
a
AILSA
SCHOOL REFUSAL
Hi I could do with some help. My 5 yr old is in Yr 1. In school he is fine but we have AWFUL problems getting him there. He says he hates it and refuses to go. His behaviour, which is generally fantastic, spirals out of control and last night he punched me. Sunday n...
Views: 172   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 26, 2006 9:55am
by AILSA
e
emma
quiet son
my son is 3yrs old and been at pre-school for 2 wks, he doesnt cry when i take him and says he enjoys going, but when hes there he doesnt speak,even to the otherchildren, teachers have tried everything, they says he wants to interact but cant make the first move to t...
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2006 5:45am
by liza
l
liza
Tantrums when dressing
Hi everyone, Just looking for some advice. My three year old son used to be a dream child (sort of!) but lately has been having tantrums when we try to put on his coat in public places. At home he's quite good but when we're out we don't have access to some of o...
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2006 5:41am
by liza
Uncontrollable children...HELP!
I have two children ages 4 and 6. My 6 yr old son just started kindergarten this year. He has become very hard to manage at home. His teacher thinks he is an angel. She has no clue what life is like at home. I work full-time and from the moment we get home at ni...
Views: 202   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 25, 2006 11:15pm
by Debra Whitledge
mouthy toddler
Hello I have a 3 almost 4yr old that is driving me crazy with saying I hate you, your stupid and shut up. I have tried time out's and they are not working this has been going on now for a few months and it time to stop any sugestions??
Views: 217   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2006 11:08pm
by Debra Whitledge
Hi There - Anyone have a child with amblyopia?
Hi There, I was wondering if anyone on here has a child with vision problems. I have a five year old son with amblyopia. I made a DVD called "The Eye Patch Kids" that has helped him alot. I would like to meet and chat with other parents going through this. Loo...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2006 10:49pm
by Kelly H.
tantrums
can any one help on how to keep calm when dealing with tantrums i end up losing it with my 2yr old any answers.
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2006 7:32pm
by sarah h
I need someone's help!?!?!
Ok I have an important question that I hope someone can plzzzzz answer My son is almost 8 months and he seems t be waking up more during the noght then he ever has. Can someone plzzz tell me this is normal. I don't know what to do or whats going on.
Views: 227   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2006 10:33am
by miranda
a
ann
7 yr old who treats parents like friends
Hi - I have a 7 year old daughter who is usually very well behaved, though there are times I feel I need to pull her up on the way she sometimes talks to her parents - with a lot of 'school-yard' attitude which sometimes comes across like the precocious (?) and obnox...
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2006 11:23pm
by ann
6 yr old plays alone in school :(......
Hi My son is 6 years old and is the youngest in his year. He has had problems mixing with his peers and if I arrive early to pick him up I see him playing alone in the playground not wanting to be with the other kids at all - if he does, it is very briefly betwee...
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 24, 2006 11:10pm
by Nicki
l
Lisa
Out of control 13 year old
My son's friend who is like a son to me is out of control...he is telling his mother that he doesn't have to listen to her and he doesn't have to do what she says. She has asked me to talk to him. He thinks he has it so bad at home but he doesn't. He goes to his f...
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2006 8:33pm
by NAR
BATH PHOBIA ??
Hi All, I seem to see lots of help sheets, advice, FAQ, threads, etc for tantrums,& eating and sleeping disorders but I have a 2 yr old son who is terrified of a having bath or shower. This does not seem to be just a phase that he is going through and will grow...
Views: 181   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 24, 2006 5:13pm
by Stacy
s
Steve
Bolting
I have twin almost 3 year olds. My issue is that when we go somewhere (a mall/grocery store/etc) they bolt. Sometimes in the same direction and sometime in opposite directions. I CAN, however, walk outside - around the block or around my neighbourhood without any rea...
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2006 11:17am
by debbie
l
liz
2 1/2 year old tantrums
My best friend has a wonderful little boy. However, his behavior seems somewhat out of control lately. He has been refusing to cooperate at these times: time to leave family/friends houses, getting his diaper changed, and getting dressed. He tries to run away first a...
Views: 180   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2006 11:05am
by Petal
d
Deanne
toilet training
Okay i'm going crazy, every time i go to put a diaper on my 2 year old she tells me she has to go pee. Oviously she doesn't like having the diaper on so i put underwear on her and she wets them and doesn't care do i put a diaper on her or training pants. Once I do ge...
Views: 151   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 24, 2006 11:01am
by Petal
Hi Everyone
Hello fellow mommies! Come check out this site http://www.bellemamas.com/forums/ it's brand new so come help it grow!
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2006 11:56pm
by LovingMommy
m
marie
My 8yr old hates leaving people
My 8 year old son keeps going back to say goodbye to family when they either leave our house or when he is at there house. When they have gone he gets very upset and cries to see them again.Even when he nows he will see them the next day. My husband and i are getti...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2006 6:47pm
by marie
Obsessive behaviour
I'm concerned about my daughter who is 4 next month. Over the last year she has become more and more obsessive about being dressed. The seam line on her socks have to be exactly straight and if they aren't she kicks them off in a rage, if we don't put her coat on b...
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2006 11:06am
by debbie
a
Anne
New Parents Wanted!
TV company want to hear from new parents in the London area interested in taking part in a non-broadcast pilot about family finances. Are you and your partner up for some free financial know-how? Are you both free for a day in the next few weeks? If the answer...
Views: 194   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2006 10:19am
by Franziska Loedin...
9 year old boy being disrectful
We are having a problem with my 9 year old son. he is basically a good boy. Get's good grades. Smart kid. He is becoming disrespectul at times...more so at home, but also at times in school. By my observations and knowing my son....when he gets upset or hurt...
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2006 1:36am
by Susan Sage
4 year old whining and winging but only with mother
where do i begin when my emotioinal energies for my son seem to be fading fast.My son constantly winges and whines when in my company and can be uncharacteristically demanding and impatient. this behaviour is only displayed when i am around. i am shocked to be in a p...
Views: 146   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 7:50pm
by MeeToo
crybaby
Im lost I dont know what to do with my 4 year old she crys all the time over everything and I have tried multiple ways to stop her. Whens she starts crying she gets so upset it's hard to stop her. I dont know what to do. Is something hurting her emotionally this is...
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 3:06am
by tabathe
My 4 year old is in trouble at school again
My son has only been at school since september but is getting into trouble most days at school for playing power rangers games with his friends. The others however do not seem to take it to such a level and he has now missed his play twicw and appears not to have lea...
Views: 156   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 5:15pm
by lisa
s
sherry
my 9 year old has no friends
Hello, my 9 year old daughter does not have any friends and it makes me very sad for her. She is a wonderful girl. She is very kind hearted. But she is overweight. She is continuously bullied at school for this. She is not badly over weight but she is way bigger than...
Views: 205   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 5:07pm
by lisa
l
lu
She wants to live with her dad!
My marriage split 4 years ago and I have cared, loved and worshiped my children. My 8 year old daughter who keeps getting told off by me for not doing as she is told now demands that she wants to live with her father! Its hurting me like mad! any advice
Views: 225   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 2:13pm
by christine
can anyone help me?
i am at my wits end please can someone give some advice! my daughter is nearly 5 years and is being quite naughty in school, it is getting gradually worse and has said to another little girl "I'm not plating with you because you are black" we are a very open family a...
Views: 238   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 1:59pm
by christine
m
mom
Any suggestions are WELCOME...
Hi! I have a 6yr old girl...we have never had any trouble with her. Since the last 2-3 wks she has started crying in school saying she misses her mommy. I have asked her she says she has no problem in school she has a very good teacher...very loving. All her friends...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 4:26am
by mom
n
np
child problem
I am facing a unique problem with my seven year old child since last six months. He is very intelligent & sharp & gets all correct mostly when he does work but even after repeated telling, he is not doing his classwork. All subject copies are incomplete everyday. I h...
Views: 196   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 4:38am
by mom
silent isolation when challenged
My partners 6 year old daughter has real problems with being challenged about behaviour. Even the lightest challenge sends her off into silent withdrawal. For example; Playing in the park the other day she suggested a game of tag, she was carrying a twig from a tree...
Views: 190   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 20, 2006 8:26pm
by Angela M
Please Help
My husband I are trying to adopt our two, possibly three nephews. They are currently in foster care after being taken from their mother more than a year ago. The oldest one is the one I am writing about. Him and his brother Alex witnessed their mother engaging in a...
Views: 185   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2006 2:07pm
by Angela M
j
JADE
Should i raise my teenage sister and give her a chance
Iam a mother of 3 my oldest is 12, I also help my solo father who is getting old now, take care of my baby sister who is going on 14, She has been up to no good lately and this is causing conflict with my partner, i communicate in everyway i can with my partner to he...
Views: 155   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 8:48pm
by debbie
m
Mandi
25 month olds wakes up for anywhere from 2-5 bottles a night
I seriously need some advice on what I can do cause this is to much.
Views: 158   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2006 10:33am
by debbie
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Free Forum powered by Bravenet