Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: dont no what else to do !!!!

hi ang thanks for the message bac my children c there dad every other weekend but he doesnt help the matter . he is forever putting me down and does things the total opposite to me . i have been single for 2 years now and things r just getting worse .

Re: Re: Re: dont no what else to do !!!!

It sounds to me that its the fathers fault why your children are behaving in this way, he must treat you with respect!! not the way he is at the moment because the children are picking up on this and think this sort of behaviour is acceptable.
You need to either talk to your Ex alone with no children or if that doesn't work, you must put a stop to the contact, you are well within your rights to do this as it is affecting your chldren. Your ex must understand he cannot behave in this way, you have both got to put the children first and put the bad feelings to one side and get on for the sake of the children.
I hope this helps you, I do understand how you are feeling I have been through it with my Ex, its not nice and I got very depressed.

Re: Re: Re: Re: dont no what else to do !!!!

i have tried talking to him but it makes no difference he is now in the process of taking me to court for custordy of my children , using my failling to control them amongst other stuff he has come up with . all this going of has made me depressed too just cant seem to do rite from doing wrong with the kid or him . thank u for ur advice i really appreciate it be nice if life went the way we want wouldnt it .

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dont no what else to do !!!!

I can't believe your Ex husband!! He has got a major problem.Does he pay maintenance? Have you got a solicitor? I honestly can't see the court siding with him. My ex took me to court back in 2004 because I tried to commit suicide and couldn't cope, but the judge sided with me and actually got me some help.
Keep in touch with me, if you don't mind!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dont no what else to do !!!!

my x doesnt pay anythng as he doesnt work . i have a solicitor and just waiting now for a court date so fingers crossed .he jst makes my hard life evn harder gets very hard to cope sometimes . will keep in touch and keep u updated thnk u for ur time and replys x