Start a New Topic 
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
My almost 8 year old son....
I'm at my wits end! My son has melt downs when things do not go his way, especially when around our extended family. If I say no to something, or yes, but after dinner or if he gets frustrated about something, he cries, not quietly. When I try to discuss it with him,...
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 2:24pm
by Csepesi
BBC - Do you have family problems you're struggling with?
Are you concerned about the children? Would you like to get expert help? Maybe it’s a painful marriage break-up or a bereavement in the family - whatever the issue, an award-winning BBC TV documentary series would like to hear from you. To find out more,...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 2:23pm
by Emma Parkins
s
Shaina
explaining a naw baby to my 2 1/2 year old
I am a 17 year old mom with a 2 1/2 year old son and I've become pregnant and I'm not sure how to talk to my son about it with out making him feel jellius or some thing like that. What should I do or what should I say?
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 10:05pm
by Shaina
h
Helen
CHILDMINDER in Spencers Wood, READING (RG7) - INCLUDING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS....
Hi I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder with vacancies incl. during School Holidays. I can usually also help if you just want the odd days break here and there! For up to date vacancy details and lots of information on what I have to offer, please have a look...
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2005 7:19am
by Helen
Free Ralph's World MP3
Children's Music Superstar Ralph's World has a new cd entitled, Green Gorilla, Monster and Me, coming out August 9th. Be the first to hear the new single. "Me and My Invisible Friend" by clicking on the link below. Guranteed to entertain your children! http://ww...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2005 7:38pm
by Minty Fresh
l
Laurie
Repeating
What should you do to redirect a child from repeating everything you say? It's not asberger's or autism, but a child joking around? Ex "Come here" "Come here"; "Susan", "Susan"; "Enough", "Enough"... I just don't have a clue. Fortunately it doesn't happen that...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2005 6:43pm
by Laurie
m
mike
shy 4 year old son
I would consider my son bright and outgoing when either in adult company or (I have checked) in class at pre-school. However when faced with the prospect of a kids party (even with class mates), or meeting groups of new kids, or generally a new social occasion, he ap...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2005 10:39pm
by mike
a
Amy
Can't sleep
Hello, Well, it never fails the night I fall fast asleep, pretty soon my 4 year old daughter will come and wake me up. Tonight she couldn't find her water cup and wondered if I could help her, then 20 minutes later just as I am about to fall back asleep she comes...
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2005 10:42am
by Amy
l
Lucy
Soooo Cute!
This website has the most adorable little baby clothes Thought I would share with everyone. www.babyclothesdiret.com
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2005 11:19am
by Lucy
j
Jeana
hi !
Hello ! my name is Jeana Marks and im wanting all of you here to be corgially invited to check out my message board.. its a mommy board, but anyone that likes it is more than welcomed to join it... anyways.. here is the link http://s9.invisionfree.com/moms_lil_heave...
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2005 9:47pm
by Jeana
Middle children
How does ‘Middle Child Syndrome’ affect your family? Does your middle child cause you problems? Were you a middle child yourself and worry about the effect it will have on your own kids? Are you a parent who has just had/ just about to have your...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2005 12:02pm
by Joanne S
j
Jen
bossy niece
My 4 year old son and 2 year old daughter play with my 3 year old niece quite often. My niece happens to be very bossy, always shouting commands and "making" my daughter do what she wants by picking her up, and so on. My son has reached his limit with her and won't...
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2005 7:22pm
by Jen
3 yr old drawing pubic hair on pictures of people.
k, so my three year old daughter has started to add "butts" to the people she draws. (really it's genitals - we've tried to correct her about that but right now we've got other concerns) We don't want to make a big deal about it as we know she's just drawing what sh...
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2005 4:31am
by gruvybckts
j
Jan
Contact
My four year old son has been having staying contact with his father for the past year. The father abducted our son when he was two weeks old, which is why I would not agree to unsupervised contact until our son was three. The Court Order made at that time allows for...
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2005 4:21pm
by Jan
m
Marie3
My Child's Favorite Book
I just found out from my son that they are making a movie about his favorite book! A Treasure's Trove by Michael Stadther. It's a beautiful fairy tale with fascinating illustrations and family values. He has become very passionate about the book, following the "hunt...
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 8:07pm
by Marie3
HELP ME PLEASE
mY DAUGHTER IS 7 YEARS OLD. I RAISED HER UP TO AGE 6. WE HAD A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. SHE REALLY LOVED AND TRUSTED ME. MY DAUGHTER HAD SAID INNAPROPRIATE THINGS ABOUT HER FATHER, AND WHEN WE WENT TO COURT, EVERYONE WAS CHARMED BY HER DAD. i LOST CUSTODY. NOW THEY MOVED T...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 1:03am
by far away mom
Threatening Note
My 12 year old son recently became jealous of a friend who was being accepted by the 'in-crowd', who had several girls interested in him, and who seemed to be spending less time with my son. While one would expect these social difficulties with Grade 6 children, m...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 11:26pm
by Gee Mom
z
zyah
What we don't know is hurting us!
Looking for a LEGIT HOMEBASED business? My name is Zyah and I am a home schooling mother of three; so being home was not an option, it was a must. I love my children and my husband and I wanted to raise them and not the daycare or the public school system. I needed s...
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 11:38am
by zyah
z
zyah
TIME IS NOT FOR SELL..IS IT?
Looking for a LEGIT HOMEBASED business? My name is Zyah and I am a home schooling mother of three; so being home was not an option, it was a must. I love my children and my husband and I wanted to raise them and not the daycare or the public school system. I needed s...
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2005 12:11am
by zyah
z
zyah
What can we do to stop poisons?
Are you tired of watching your boss live a peaceful life because of your hard work and dedication? Do you care about the environment and want to earn money educating others on how important taking care of our earth really is? Do you want to spend more time doing the...
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2005 11:20am
by zyah
r
Rachel
My child will not share and has the worst tantrums!!!!
I have a 3 year old girl who always wants to have what her young friend at the childminder wants. This can be a chair he is sitting on or a toy etc... I have tried many things including a sticker chart which worked for a week. She has now pushed him off the chair and...
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2005 8:46pm
by Rachel
j
John
adoption
We're spreading the word about a web site my wife and I created while we wait to adopt our daughter from China. The site features stories, agency info and parenting tips. Please visit us at www.internationaladoptionstories.com john
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2005 3:59am
by John
k
kalolo
Join any health plan and get your first month ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Good news! We are having a HUGE promotion this month. Join any plan and get your first month ABSOLUTELY FREE. Hurry, this promotion ends 6/30 at 5pm central time. Start Saving up to 80% on your next visit to your dentist completely RISK FREE! AMERIPLAN...
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2005 6:44pm
by kalolo
z
zyah
Know when enough is enough!
Are you tired of watching your boss live a peaceful life because of your hard work and dedication? Do you care about the environment and want to help educating others on how important taking care of our earth really is? Do you want to spend more time doing the things...
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2005 2:21am
by zyah
e
emma
absent teenager
please help, we moved to spain 3 yrs ago after losing every thing in the uk,my daughter never settled and at xmas refused to come back and decided to stay with her father,expecting me to be on the next plane back.However,i suffer with acute clinical depression, have...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2005 4:29pm
by emma
z
zyah
Keeping our children totally safe from chemicals
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2005 10:02pm
by zyah
disciplining 4-year old twin boys
We have twin 4 year-old boys. Our problem is mostly at church. We have a children's group on Wed. night that we are very involved in, but our boys are the youngest boys there. The next age group of boys are 8 and 9. The older boys run and wrestle and their...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2005 3:27pm
by Lisa Hopper
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Free Forum powered by Bravenet