Return to Website

Ghosthouse Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. PLEASE Scroll Down The Forum. READ the LOCKED POST. They will ANSWER most of your QUESTIONS. Thank you! And Happy Hunting!

Ghosthouse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: An Email We Received

yes this email certainly gives us food for thought.......I noticed folk are saying the web cams have gone quiet since the priest came,but what about the cap of the man in the hall near the clock,this was after he came wasnt it...........
Im sure our friends will make there appearance ,in this game you need patience..............

Wow! that has sent a chill right through me.
You are a brave lot.

Fantastic!! Goose bumps all over

Jayne, Tim and Rachel - you are so brave!

T & J are brave I'm just stupid for coming back for more!!!!!! LOL

LOL!!!

Not brave-just lucky they do not appear to me! Maybe they do not want to scare us away! But if that had happened to me as it did to the lady I do not know what I would think!
I have asked Davd to e mail her back and ask which room she stayed in. I went and rang the old servants bell in the Chinese room and Rachel stayed in the back servants hall and confirmed that what we call the Chinese room was known then as the Red room according to the bell that rang.
Also would be interested in knowing who else was at the dinner party that could confirm this story!

wow. isn't that spooky

Good story...keep them coming!

Wow,
There must be some historical records of the people and the house.
Fantastic story.

I have been in touch with the lady and she has told me that after the incident....all were asked never to repeat the incident........they didnt want this kind of thing going public.....for some strange reason.She is not prepared to disclose any names ,but she did feel after reading the article that no real harm could be caused now by her telling that story......

So what other mysterys does our GHOSTHOUSE hold........who indeed was the woman in the bloodstained dress........the BGRG mediums have not picked up on this at all...........but it doesnt mean it didnt ever happen.

wow!.....fantastic, but must have been very frightening.

Hermeston Hall

Talk of ghosts at Hermeston is complete bunk. There were no ghosts there, there are no ghosts there and unless someone makes good use of projectors and sound equipment, there are unlikely ever to be ghosts there.

My family and I lived at Hermeston Hall for many years, the 5 children and family animals occupied every conceivable bedroom. The only unusual sounds came from the occasional storms. It is odd that ghosts only seem to have made an appearance after Mr Bristow bought the East wing (the most recently built); said ghosts seem to be unrepresented in the other wings that are older and that are / were not occupied by Mr Bristow.

Wake up Ghost fans, there have to be legitimate stories somewhere - but sadly not at Hermeston.