Return to Website

Ghosthouse Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. PLEASE Scroll Down The Forum. READ the LOCKED POST. They will ANSWER most of your QUESTIONS. Thank you! And Happy Hunting!

Ghosthouse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question?

Not offended in any way - if you choose not to post your email address...that is your prerogative!

However, i have found it to be useful when contacting individual members with regards to personal messaging etc etc..

Hi PJR
Mine is jo.dan@tiscali.co.uk,if ever you want to talk out of the forum.
JOANNE.
I did go on the cameras at 1.00am sunday morning for a while,the pixels were going very fast on camera 1,but didn't see anything.Like you said to everyone you dont always see a ghost at night.

Thanks Joanne, It is nice to have the option of chatting outside the forum!
So....has there been any caps taken by anyone tonight? I could only access 2 webcams earlier, don't know if anyone else had the same problem?

Hi PJR,
No I dont think any caps were taken tonight,all is quiet.I looked at camera 1,3,5 and 6,I think two of them were off line.I must admit I never see any activity in the chinase bedroom,has anyone ever seen anything happening in there?.It would be good idea like someone suggested to have a camera in the attic.
JOANNE.

Hi Joanne,

Thanx for your reply!
Yes i think that would be a good idea to put a webcam in the attic...wonder what Tim & Jayne would make of that?

If a new site is in the pipeline, maybe they are waiting for that?