Return to Website

Ghosthouse Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. PLEASE Scroll Down The Forum. READ the LOCKED POST. They will ANSWER most of your QUESTIONS. Thank you! And Happy Hunting!

Ghosthouse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question?

Where have the messages which I posted yesterday gone?
Because I was discussing this website with someone (so you can't say that I wasn't) and then today they have gone?

Re: Question?

No Willow you were having a personal discussion with another person about things not relevant to this forum board,may we suggest if you wish to have a chat that you might like to use the chat room.........thanks

I may have discussed some things which were not about this webiste but on reading the other messages posted on this site most of the ppl on here also do things like that. I mean some of the ppl have even posted pictures on themselves so how can you say that things which I was saying belongs in a chat room and that things like sending pictures doesn't? I am not trying to start an argument here but I would like to know why our messages were picked out as ones being irrelevant, even when most of the information disucussed in that message was about this website, the caps, the information of the paranormal, and the way in which we thought that this website was good, for the way the images are captured?????????

Like you Willow I have had several messages censored which were very relevant to the debate .Very offputting

Sorry guys- I will look into it! I know we do have a hacker in our system-but the promised new site should be a vast improvement!

Hi Willow,
Sorry to hear you have lost some of your post.With what you said about people putting there photos on the forum,if you scroll down thewre is a thread especially for people to put abit about themselves and a photo if they wish.Rachel and PJR were very brave to put their photo on,I dont think I would be brave enough.With the discussions it is quite nice to hear about peoples experiences and if they have any local ghosts near them.Im sure the Ghosthouse team would tell us If we cant talk about Ghosts other than the Ghosthouse.Maybe you have some locals ghosts by you that you can share with us.
Happy ghosthunting.

Thankyou, patsy for also supporting my views on our messages being deleted. It was nice to hear that I was not the only one.
I too think that the ppl who put the photos on were very brave to do so, but I just found it a bit annoying with the person who said that my conversation with someone was irrelevant,(when we were discussing the paranormal) and did not discuss the pictures. I hope that the ppl who put the pictures on do not get annoyed with me for saying such a thing because as I said before I found them to be very brave at doing such a thing, I ceratinly would not have the courage to do so.
On the subject of ghosthunting in my area there are many haunted places which I have been too, and many more which I would like to visit. [GoogWitch]

No-one would be annoyed with you,everyone is pretty nice on here,you will have to tell us about your local ghosts.I like the name willow.
Happy ghosthunting.
JOANNE.

Hi Joanne,that was a nice post you wrote to Willow,and your'e right, we have some very nice,genuine people on this forum.
I also agree,no-one would be annoyed with you Willow,so dont worry. We would also like to hear about your local ghost news.

Hi guys thanks for that, I was a bit worried that ppl would be upset with me. The name willow is just my wiccan name (my wiccan circle gave it to me). On the subject of ghosts, in my great grandmothers house there is a very strange feeling when you are in the upstairs bedroom alone at night, I don't know whether its just nerves, but my uncle died in that room a few years ago, and I believe that it may be him. Also when you are there late a night, you can here footsteps along the landing. (The corridor leading from the stairs). My Auntie Esther (who tragically died in a fire and was also the wife to my uncle who died in that room) used to be a medium and I would quite happily go with my grandad and mother to some of her seances (did I spell that right?) She said that she had a spirit guide who was an indian chief, and she also told me when I was young that I had a gift, which was interesting, as when I was younger I predicted a car accident. Never actually seen a ghost but I am hopeful.

Also to everyone and especially Joanne I would just like to thankyou, for the messages which you have given me. And I too like the name willow and wish that it was my real name, but sadly its not. lol

Hi willow,
That was really interesting to read about the feelings you have in that house,it sounds like they are around and looking down on you.What really interested me is what you said about the red indian chief.A friend of mine's brother is a healer and he says that their is an indian chief spirit in him that guides him when he does the healing.When I was round the house with my friend,he told her that he saw a black cloud of depression above her head which was true as she has suffered depression.Then he put his hands about an inch away from my body,and I saw his face change,I had already told him I had a medical condition but no-one knew what it was as I'm quite private like that,and after he finished he told me exactly what was wrong and I was totally shocked.I think he definately had this red indian guide.
Thanks willow and Tracey for your replies.
JOANNE.

Hi willow,
I took an interest to see where widnes is,and that would be in Cheshire which I've heard is a lovely place.
JOANNE

Hi Willow,

With regard to your comment about the pictures on the site....please note that there is a post dedicated to this particular subject - if you had been a member a little while ago you would have seen 6 or 7 pictures on there...!

So, as you say, you were worried about people getting funy....i for one have my own picture up there - and feel it IS relevant to this site, after all, we are all members, and i thought it would be interesting to see what the members looked like - you know, face to a name?

I suppose the point is...perhaps just be careful how you word things, i believe your conversation was irrelevant to the Ghosthouse theme...and surely, if Ghosthouse thought the pictures of its members were of no relevance, they would have been asked to be removed by now...

We have some lovely members on here, and a couple in particular have been very kind and helpful to me...they know who they are-so THANX again!

I hope we get a good insight in to your world, Willow!
Welcome to the site...and happy ghost hunting!

Joanne - i like the story!

Oh, by the way....has anyone clicked on Willows email address.....?!
Hmmmmmm..

I haven't posted my email address because I do not want ppl to know it. It is nothing personal but I would not like ppl to know something like that where they can send messages to me which could contain unwanted criteria.
If you find what I have put offensive on there then I will remove it, I never meant it to be its just the way I am, if you knew any of my friends they would tell you that I am like that.

Hi, Joanne, I read your story about your friends brother (I hope I got that the right way round) and I thought that it was very interesting and I believe you when you tell me such a thing like that, because of my Auntie Esther. He must have some power if he is able to do that, and it must be intriuging to watch him whilst he is doing and the fact that he told you what illness you had when you hadn't told anyone was very interesting. Thanks for telling us.
Also it was quite nice to hear that you had actually taken the time to look at where widnes is in england. I think that it is a nice place although some ppl may disagree. lol.

Not offended in any way - if you choose not to post your email address...that is your prerogative!

However, i have found it to be useful when contacting individual members with regards to personal messaging etc etc..

Hi PJR
Mine is jo.dan@tiscali.co.uk,if ever you want to talk out of the forum.
JOANNE.
I did go on the cameras at 1.00am sunday morning for a while,the pixels were going very fast on camera 1,but didn't see anything.Like you said to everyone you dont always see a ghost at night.

Thanks Joanne, It is nice to have the option of chatting outside the forum!
So....has there been any caps taken by anyone tonight? I could only access 2 webcams earlier, don't know if anyone else had the same problem?

Hi PJR,
No I dont think any caps were taken tonight,all is quiet.I looked at camera 1,3,5 and 6,I think two of them were off line.I must admit I never see any activity in the chinase bedroom,has anyone ever seen anything happening in there?.It would be good idea like someone suggested to have a camera in the attic.
JOANNE.

Hi Joanne,

Thanx for your reply!
Yes i think that would be a good idea to put a webcam in the attic...wonder what Tim & Jayne would make of that?

If a new site is in the pipeline, maybe they are waiting for that?