Return to Website

Ghosthouse Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. PLEASE Scroll Down The Forum. READ the LOCKED POST. They will ANSWER most of your QUESTIONS. Thank you! And Happy Hunting!

Ghosthouse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question?

Also to everyone and especially Joanne I would just like to thankyou, for the messages which you have given me. And I too like the name willow and wish that it was my real name, but sadly its not. lol

Hi willow,
That was really interesting to read about the feelings you have in that house,it sounds like they are around and looking down on you.What really interested me is what you said about the red indian chief.A friend of mine's brother is a healer and he says that their is an indian chief spirit in him that guides him when he does the healing.When I was round the house with my friend,he told her that he saw a black cloud of depression above her head which was true as she has suffered depression.Then he put his hands about an inch away from my body,and I saw his face change,I had already told him I had a medical condition but no-one knew what it was as I'm quite private like that,and after he finished he told me exactly what was wrong and I was totally shocked.I think he definately had this red indian guide.
Thanks willow and Tracey for your replies.
JOANNE.

Hi willow,
I took an interest to see where widnes is,and that would be in Cheshire which I've heard is a lovely place.
JOANNE

Hi Willow,

With regard to your comment about the pictures on the site....please note that there is a post dedicated to this particular subject - if you had been a member a little while ago you would have seen 6 or 7 pictures on there...!

So, as you say, you were worried about people getting funy....i for one have my own picture up there - and feel it IS relevant to this site, after all, we are all members, and i thought it would be interesting to see what the members looked like - you know, face to a name?

I suppose the point is...perhaps just be careful how you word things, i believe your conversation was irrelevant to the Ghosthouse theme...and surely, if Ghosthouse thought the pictures of its members were of no relevance, they would have been asked to be removed by now...

We have some lovely members on here, and a couple in particular have been very kind and helpful to me...they know who they are-so THANX again!

I hope we get a good insight in to your world, Willow!
Welcome to the site...and happy ghost hunting!

Joanne - i like the story!

Oh, by the way....has anyone clicked on Willows email address.....?!
Hmmmmmm..

I haven't posted my email address because I do not want ppl to know it. It is nothing personal but I would not like ppl to know something like that where they can send messages to me which could contain unwanted criteria.
If you find what I have put offensive on there then I will remove it, I never meant it to be its just the way I am, if you knew any of my friends they would tell you that I am like that.

Hi, Joanne, I read your story about your friends brother (I hope I got that the right way round) and I thought that it was very interesting and I believe you when you tell me such a thing like that, because of my Auntie Esther. He must have some power if he is able to do that, and it must be intriuging to watch him whilst he is doing and the fact that he told you what illness you had when you hadn't told anyone was very interesting. Thanks for telling us.
Also it was quite nice to hear that you had actually taken the time to look at where widnes is in england. I think that it is a nice place although some ppl may disagree. lol.

Not offended in any way - if you choose not to post your email address...that is your prerogative!

However, i have found it to be useful when contacting individual members with regards to personal messaging etc etc..

Hi PJR
Mine is jo.dan@tiscali.co.uk,if ever you want to talk out of the forum.
JOANNE.
I did go on the cameras at 1.00am sunday morning for a while,the pixels were going very fast on camera 1,but didn't see anything.Like you said to everyone you dont always see a ghost at night.

Thanks Joanne, It is nice to have the option of chatting outside the forum!
So....has there been any caps taken by anyone tonight? I could only access 2 webcams earlier, don't know if anyone else had the same problem?

Hi PJR,
No I dont think any caps were taken tonight,all is quiet.I looked at camera 1,3,5 and 6,I think two of them were off line.I must admit I never see any activity in the chinase bedroom,has anyone ever seen anything happening in there?.It would be good idea like someone suggested to have a camera in the attic.
JOANNE.

Hi Joanne,

Thanx for your reply!
Yes i think that would be a good idea to put a webcam in the attic...wonder what Tim & Jayne would make of that?

If a new site is in the pipeline, maybe they are waiting for that?