Non-Traditional Student Bravenet Forum

The Message Forum is a place for Non-Traditional students to get answers and explore all kinds of subjects with other Non-Traditional students.  Feel free to post new threads and new subjects. Enjoy.

You may travel or travel back to the Non-Traditional Student website or the Non-Traditional Student Yahoo group at any time.

Non-Traditional Student Message Boards
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Motivation...

I just recently began school again...Thinking i was having some kind of mid life crisis which turns out to be a mid carreer crisis.

I have no trouble making friends or going to class most of the time, my biggest problem is just the nagging feeling of i started too late.

I feel as if i waited too late to begin to figure out what i wanted to be when i "grew" up. Granted i have a degree and agressively pursuing another and i'm only 32(which seems old compared to the 18yrs olds that's got it together)

-Now i feel like i'm rambling-
Anyway sometimes i think i should just quit because i've missed my chance to be all that i can be but for some reason i can't (as if some outside force beyond my control is guiding me) And at 32 it's way too late to try and get myself together now.

Re: Re: Motivation...

I disagree! I think you should go on. I went back to school lots later and I'm glad I did. But I can understand why you feel like quitting. It is harder to go back as a nontraditional student, I think. They have so much more to deal with.