Non-Traditional Student Bravenet Forum

The Message Forum is a place for Non-Traditional students to get answers and explore all kinds of subjects with other Non-Traditional students.  Feel free to post new threads and new subjects. Enjoy.

You may travel or travel back to the Non-Traditional Student website or the Non-Traditional Student Yahoo group at any time.

Non-Traditional Student Message Boards
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: math help

Well.... did you get in, Mary? I am curious. Let me know if you did. I'm at lizann447@yahoo.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks for the link, Elizabeth. I really appreciate it. I decided to go to the library, and I was happy to find several Algebra books. Since I am aware that this area is my weakness, I decided it would be best to start over and relearn it. It is coming back to me, and I am excited to realize that I still enjoy the challenge. For a while I wondered if my mind was past its prime - motherhood tends to make me feel mindless sometimes! But it is really satisfying to see my success measured in black and white. I think I will enjoy this college thing after all. Thanks again for being here to keep me inspired. I am still waiting to see if I am accepted or not, so wish me luck!

Re: WELCOME and INTRODUCTIONS

I hope you were accepted. Good luck -- and write back when you find out!

Elizabeth