Return to Website

Warrior-Scholar Discussion board

A place for Soo Bahk Do - Tang Soo Do - Moo Duk Kwan members to connect and discuss the martial arts. *Note we reserve the right to delete any posts that are disrespectful. This is a board for Warrior-Scholars, visitors are expected to behave as such*

Warrior-Scholar Discussion board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Len Losik

Thank You SBN Segarra!!

Way to lay the smack down

That about sums it up...I would say.

Re: Re: Len Losik

Maybe Len can get the KTMS or Richard Hackworth to support his lies. Two of a kind they are. Caveat Emptor. Should anyone have any questions, email me at frankclay@msn.com, and I'll be more than happy to tell what I know. I just feel bad that one of my former teachers, Steve Bowman, was duped by this guy... but after seeing the blank KTMS dan certs, and then finidng out I was presented a fake KHF dan certificate... its too much.

I tried to put this in the new forum but was unable. Can someone put it there for me?

Frank

Well, there you have it! Mr. Losik has the unmitigated gall to blame the lack of historical and technical correctness of his useless publications on Master Segarra, because Mr. Segarra would not ghost write his books for him (without receiving any credit from Mr. Losik). I only wish I would have thought up that excuse when I was in high school.

I seriously doubt that anyone on this forum will miss the intrusive advertisements that were so often posted here by Mr. Losik, and I personally applaud your decision to disallow his infomercials.

Kyoshi

Master Segarra?

Master Segarra,
Are we sure that this isn't Hancock posting under the Segarra name?? LOL If I didn't know better, I'd swear that was Hancock's doing! Anyway, I have to say to whomever wrote it.....I AGREE!!!

Dear Folks:

I don't want to get in the middle of anything but I AM looking for authentic information on the Long Fist (Chang Chuan) and the Tae Guk TSD forms. On an earlier occasion I approached Len Losik about his resources and got the usual "I-gotta-secret"-routine. Doesn't help much for someone involved in serious investigation. If anyone has any recommendations it would be very much appreciated.

Best Wishes,

Bruce