Return to Website

Warrior-Scholar Discussion board

A place for Soo Bahk Do - Tang Soo Do - Moo Duk Kwan members to connect and discuss the martial arts. *Note we reserve the right to delete any posts that are disrespectful. This is a board for Warrior-Scholars, visitors are expected to behave as such*

Warrior-Scholar Discussion board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Len Losik

Len wrote:
" Len Losik
Date Posted: Dec 1, 03 - 10:26 AM

I have twice attempted to use your expertise in reviewing my written material and correct mistakes I may have made in my written material, but you refused to help me after actually saying you would. Now you criticize my work for mistakes that you could have corrected. This behavior is not that of a senior level Black belt, but of a gup.

Please send me examples of where my work matches your work, include a copy of your work and my work, and identify on the examples where it is the same. If it is the same I will remove it from my publication(s).

Bets Regards,

Len Losik"

Actually Len, I did correct you I sent you specific corrections with page numbers via e-mail. I even passed the book to another friend of mine and he made numerous corrections. I then sent the book back to you. What you did with it beyond that only you would know. I've allowed you to post on this site numerous times promoting your so called 'books'I personally thought they were unprofessional, but I always was polite in my critiques.

Now you try to insult me. So here's what I really think. I think a dumb monkey with a keyboard could have done a better job on most of your publications. Much of the information is 'borrowed' and only slightly reworded. I think the illustrations are horrible and many of them were out of sequence (You must have shuffled your tracing paper pad) and I TOLD YOU THIS! A gorilla with a pencil and a banana could have done better. You are the only one I have encountered who thinks they're books have any value. AND YES YOU PRACTICALLY COPIED INFORMATION FROM MY WEBSITE VERBATIM! I told you not to do this, and to make sure you credited the website when you quote it. It seriously makes me wonder where the rest of your info comes from and when I find one of the copies I kept (you sent me two, I sent back one) I will post your copied material with my original material for everyone to compare. I don't think you will enjoy that.

Now stop bugging everyone, grow up try to have an original idea, and listen to the majority (so far everybody I know) of people that thinks your material stinks and instead of trying to crank out dozens of books try to write one good one.

And learn you to spell or at least use a spell checker like I do, you monkey!

BTW you are not allowed from this point on to mention your books on either board. With allo the money you overcharge for your 'books' you should be able to afford your own website and message board, but I doubt anyone would visit.

Re: Len Losik

Thank You SBN Segarra!!

Way to lay the smack down

That about sums it up...I would say.

Re: Re: Len Losik

Maybe Len can get the KTMS or Richard Hackworth to support his lies. Two of a kind they are. Caveat Emptor. Should anyone have any questions, email me at frankclay@msn.com, and I'll be more than happy to tell what I know. I just feel bad that one of my former teachers, Steve Bowman, was duped by this guy... but after seeing the blank KTMS dan certs, and then finidng out I was presented a fake KHF dan certificate... its too much.

I tried to put this in the new forum but was unable. Can someone put it there for me?

Frank

Well, there you have it! Mr. Losik has the unmitigated gall to blame the lack of historical and technical correctness of his useless publications on Master Segarra, because Mr. Segarra would not ghost write his books for him (without receiving any credit from Mr. Losik). I only wish I would have thought up that excuse when I was in high school.

I seriously doubt that anyone on this forum will miss the intrusive advertisements that were so often posted here by Mr. Losik, and I personally applaud your decision to disallow his infomercials.

Kyoshi

Master Segarra?

Master Segarra,
Are we sure that this isn't Hancock posting under the Segarra name?? LOL If I didn't know better, I'd swear that was Hancock's doing! Anyway, I have to say to whomever wrote it.....I AGREE!!!

Dear Folks:

I don't want to get in the middle of anything but I AM looking for authentic information on the Long Fist (Chang Chuan) and the Tae Guk TSD forms. On an earlier occasion I approached Len Losik about his resources and got the usual "I-gotta-secret"-routine. Doesn't help much for someone involved in serious investigation. If anyone has any recommendations it would be very much appreciated.

Best Wishes,

Bruce