Practical Parenting Advice Online Parenting Course

Return to Website

Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: ~husband troubles~

your husband sounds very depressed. If his doctor isn't adressing his problems, you need to find him a new doctor. Is he seeing a cardiologist? If he's just getting worse, don't sit around and wait for another heart attack. If he's not able to take charge of his health, you need to do it for him. You didn't say how old he is, or whether his brother died of a heart attack. I know how hard it is for you, with two little children, and you need time for you, but chances are if you (both of you) don't find the cause of your husbands decline in health, he won't be around to help raise your children. I'm a nurse, and i see alot of patients that have heart problems, please if he wont help himself, help him.