Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HELP!!!!!!!

GET OUT, and do it right away! If he's violent he will eventually turn his anger on your little girl. There is someone out there that is waiting to love you and emily and you can't find him if your hanging on to a bad relationship. There are many organizations that can help you to get out, get away and move on with your life. Being a single mother can be scary but being in your situation is even scarier. For your sake and the sake of your daughter run as fast as you can and leave that LOSER in the dust

Hi Ruth,
I'm sorry you are going through this. I myself am getting out of a bad relationship. You need to do what's best for you and your daughter. He's already put his hands on you, and I don't doubt that if he's mad enough he could get out of control and hurt your little girl. There are organizations out there to help, books to read, and support groups to join. I understand your feeling alone, and scared to be independant but it's best for the both of you. If you need to you can get a restraining order agains him. Don't ever sell yourself short, and if you want to be happy in the future, leaving him would be the first and best step. Hope things start turning for the better for you!

you must leave!...women so often fall into the trap of ....But I love him, love doesnt hurt and love should keep you afraid....you may not believe it, but there is someone better for you. Take a chance even if it means being alone for a while with your daughter.

Thank you for your support everyone,means so much to have somone to talk to,i'm so scared to leave,and i do love him i think.....anyone been in the same situation and got out ok? need to know how to approuch this!!
Ruth
x