Practical Parenting Advice Online Parenting Course

Return to Website

Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
View Entire Thread
Re: violent child

If I was you I would try to get her into some type counseling immediately. Call every number there is about getting her some help. I know that my mother had a difficult time when I was that age till about 18. I know there are places out there that you can admit her, into a mental institution or something like Kidspeace. or take her to the emergency room an tell them she is making threats against you or whom ever. I hope I was some help.