Practical Parenting Advice Online Parenting Course

Return to Website

Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
View Entire Thread
Re: No respect and aggresive

Take him to a child psychiatrist, and get video or tapes of him while he is angry, it sounds as if perhaps he has a chemical imbalance...