Practical Parenting Advice Online Parenting Course

Return to Website

Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
View Entire Thread
Re: Re : Child Behaviour - Serious

I would take him to a psychologist or your pediatrician because my concern would be that someone had innapropriately touched my son... My daughter was molested by a family member which just about killed me - but she was exhibiting hypersexual behavior similar to that.