Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems with children sleeping in same bed with panets

Thanks for the concern Debbie well the court case was delayed but we did really well with the agree ment that was made between both sides. The child (a boy by the way)was appointed a lawyer by the state and the lawyer really was on are side and also felt concerned some I think. They get wednesday nights and one over night stay but my sister(childs mother) has to be there with my mom and step dad for that over night. Social services were terrible through out this whole deal. They mainly were on thier side but we think my mother has an inn in socail services there. Which we will get to the bottom of.:-) now I may be able to sleep some.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems with children sleeping in same bed with panets

This doesnt seem like an issue of a child sleeping with a parent, at all....a much bigger issue and I only hope that this man doesnt get to keep this child.
While my daughter still wants to sleep with me and I often allow it....what you have mentioned is WRONG!

Re: problems with children sleeping in same bed with panets

Just to make sure I understand....the child is sleeping with gradma and grandpa? I dont see anything wrong with this. Do you have reason to believe this is done in a bad way or for a bad reason?

Does she also sleep in the Uncles bed who is looking to adopt her, and become dad?