Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: My 6 year old son's behaviour

Well, with the counseling situation it sounds like the phone counseling may be your best choice. Dr. Aldort has clients all over the world. She is a renown author, public speaker... you can't find anyone better and no one needs to know. Just a phone call.

As for the mother and phone calls. This is so strange. I don't know what to say. Can you tell us WHY???? why did she leave? Is she mentaly ill?

But, whatever it is, I wouldn't try to make a mother for the children. Tell them the truth and help them find the power to live with the way it is.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 6 year old son's behaviour

Well, the mom left for someone else. While i hate the fact that she cheated on me, i am more puzzled by the way she has been handling her relationship with the children. My friends had suggested that maybe she has her head in the clouds as she is quite smitten by this new guy in her life and she will not be making any efforts to see her children at the moment.
I just feel bad for both my babies. My 4 year old is not affected as bad as i have always been close to her since forever as her mom was working shift.It my 6 year old I'm worried about. I really hope this is just a phase! Anyway, thanks for the tips on Dr. Aldort.