Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Step son and drugs in my house

I felt as though I was looking through a mirrow reading your post, my 16 year old step son is the same way pot smoking and cigaretts in his room. His father and I both smoke but away from the children and we have to sleep with our cigaretts and the ash trays or he steals them!!! I have tried doing everything in the books! I am fed up as well he even got kicked out of alternative school for snorting pain pills! I told him last night if he cant respect my house he is going to have to start sleeping in the little kids room and I would give his room to his younger brother! I dont have any solutions but I wanted to let you know there is someone that feels your pain!!

Re: Re: Step son and drugs in my house

Thank you for the reply. It is comforting to know that how I feel about what he is doing is justified I just wish there was a good answer for both of us. I know what it feels like to have to hide things and wonder what he is going to do next. Who knows what he is capable of. I guess we just wait for them to turn 18 or get put in jail which ever comes first. I know that sounds harsh but I don't know what else or how else to feel about it. Thank you again!