Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need cheering up

Here have my cuppa tea and sympathy!
It's always down to us women to be strong and keep everything together. My boys were ill last week and there's nothing worse than a whining 2.5yr boy who follows mum around all day winding her up -would test the patience of a saint. I have a day of it then other half comes home from work and erupts after only suffering half an hour of whingeing and utters "can't be doing with this, just want to come home to some peace and quiet" whilst other 3mth son is crying. MEN!
Im just having my first monthly and it feels like I'm making up for all the ones I didn't have whilst pregnant! - I can't stop munching which doesn't help me when trying to lose a stone of post baby weight and nor can I be bothered doing stomach exercises to tone up my jelly belly and seeing all these ruddy yummy mummies in the media makes me feel ugly and inadequate. Size 0 , I'd be estatic with a 1 in the front!
Anyhow hope you and your hair are feeling better soon

Re: Re: Need cheering up

Men when there ill, honestly you'd think they were dying, and nothing makes you feel worse than someone who's got exactly the same as you tucked up in bed while you struggle on. Explains why I'm single...not very tolerant me (as you may have noticed )

And on valentines day too!!!!

Hugs to you...and to Amanda too, and a big bar of no-calorie cyber choccy for you both. Hope you feel better again soon.

Re: Need cheering up

know the feeling...and cup of thee...or long bath can help.

let us know how things go...