Return to Website

Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What Santa Brings Naughty Kids For Christmas !

sounds like a brilliant idea to me !
:)

Hi,

I use the time out method. It works a treat! If my 3 year old is naughty I will warn him once if he does it again I tell him if he does it again he goes in the naughty room (Which isn't a room just the hallway) If he does it again (which is now very rare) then he goes in time out for 3 minutes. I started this when he was quite young so now we hardly ever have to use it. He is very well behaved.

However this time of year is great for saying that Father Xmas is watching everything he does and if he's naughty father Xmas can see him and won't bring many presents! Although he's a smart cookie so not sure how long I'll be able to use that one!

Like the sound of an alarmed naughty seat!! But doubt I'd get my moneys worth!

Good luck!

Hi, well I have only had it a few days and used it once and it worked a treat, I was worried that the alarm would be too entertaining or something and he would keep getting off to hear it go off but it's not entertaining in the least and working like a dream

Thanks
Jo

I've already got the seat and it works, it really does and would deffo recommend it, they are also now selling some great reward and credit charts etc

Debs
x

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi, I was looking searching for some parenting advice on Supernanny site and found link to this site, an alarmed portable naughty seat among other interesting parenting aids, definately going to get the alarmed one !! just hope the alarm is a loud annoying one

www.thenaughtyseat.co.uk

Has anyone tried this method yet at all ?? or even the time out mat method??

Thanks