Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for that, sometimes I don't know what to say but people need support. Just to know someone is out there listening and struggling along themselves can help enormously.

Its nice to know we are helping!

Love Liz x

P.S I don't think anyone is taking John seriously, I doubt he is an adult, and if he is, hes making a proper stooge of himself

Re: Thanks

lol! indeed i dont think john is an adult, and im barely one myself!

and as liz so rightly says, he is making the biggets stooge of himself!

though i think it should be themselves as i reckon its abunch of teens who think they are impressing each other by posting stuff like this.

am tempted to tell "him" that actually when they grow up they are going to realise that all they are is idiots....

thanks for the compliment btw.

i should prob confess....

im not actually a parent yet.

im not even pregnant. im just taking part here so i can learn from other ppls mistakes and reduce the risk of doing thing for/to my own children in the future that wont be any good for them.

hope everyones still ok with me being here...

if not let me know and ill go.

willow
xxx

"john's email address"

im surprised to find it actually does exist.

this just shows how little of a life they have...

they have actually bothered to set up an email account to do stuff like that.

freaks.

willow
xxx

Re: Re: Thanks

Don't go Willow!

Even without practical parent experience, your opinion and wisdom is still valuable, and learning from others is a great way to get new perspective on things, when we cant always see the wood for the trees!

Keep up the good work

Liz x

Re: Dont go willow

willow, I totally agree with Liz. I'm sure you will be a good mom in time to come.

cheers!!

Re: Re: Dont go willow

Here's an idea, next time any of you surf web sites that ask you for an email address, paste in this person's address. Best one's are for insurance, small claims, phone and (my favorite and reserve for only the mose prolific spammers) ring tone venders.