Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: kids at war

Oops, just re-read this after posting it and saw spellings mistakes sorry...kids are taking thier toll!! I meant to say they ARE getting better at no means no!!! Good luck once again.

Re: Re: Re: kids at war

ty huni,means alot that aint just me havin these problems,that there are other people out there experiencing the same,i just really want to do right by my kids,but i know ive got to stand firm with them,but as a mother i just want to give them the world ,but i know im failing as a mother by not teaching my kids respect and thanx hun ,i wish u the best too

Re: kids at war

well, you could either, :

. call super nanny
. control your kids by set up things like, everytime they swear they have to give up a toy
. do not give them the luxory of things, like going out, eg. restaurants, sleepovers etc.

Re: kids at war

Is there anyway that the children can spend sometime with different friends or family members as a break from one another may be good and brings about self confidence.Like adults who see one another day in day out sometimes it is good to have some space/time of their own,doing their own thing.

Make it clear that swearing is not good behaviour and treats will be withdrawn if it takes place.Be sure that they are not being exposed to swearing as children repeat parrot fashion, what they here.

When they are together get them to sit calmly and introduce a game.Get them all to agree to chose one,or if they can't encourage them to take turns and ask them how they would go about playing the game nicely.This will be a good way to practice the art of co-operation.

Hope this helps.