Return to Website

Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My daughter's panties are uncomfortable...

my 5 year old sister was like this..dont just try different sizes try different styles like bikini thats the only kind my sister will wear ebcase they dont feel like they are going up her butt lol at least that is waht she says. my momhad to try all types so try that too

Hi there.
When my daughter was between the ages of 4 and 6 - she had the same problem, except everything hurt - knickers, socks, shoes, t-shirts with tags. She even used to take her knickers off when I was out of the room and hide them under her bed. Some days I would end up totally embarrased after picking her up from kindy only to find she had no knickers on - and this was in summer when she was only wearing a little summer dress. God only knows what the kindy staff thought of me. She eventually grew out of this phase, but it was difficult to cope with at the time, so I can sympathize with you. Hopefully your daughter will grow out of it soon too.
Best of luck.

My 4 yr old daughter does the same thing and like you I tied all different pairs. I try to adjust them one she has her pants up. The only pair that didn't bother her had wide side and smaller low cut leg openings-like briefs. OshKosh is the brand but they just started manufacturing new underwear and I don't know if they have the same cut. Sold in USA.