Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Moms work from home

Hi there,
I am a mum who works from home. I sell the amazing "Thudguard infant safety gift basket".

Thudguard & Clippasafe have come together to design this amazing and most thoughtful gift "The gift of safety".

INFANT SAFETY GIFT BASKET

When babies are learning to walk they get into everything and they are not safe!
The most thoughtful and caring gift you can give to others or to your baby is "The gift of safety!"

This beautiful gift wrapped basket includes;

1 blue or lilac Thudguard (see http://www.thudguard.com) &
30 pieces of "home child proofing" safety from Clippasafe

Electric socket plugs 12 pack - Safety cupboard / drawer locks 6 pack - Toilet Seat Lock - Door Stopper - 8 Corner Cushions - Fridge / Freezer Lock - Video Lock

All wrapped in a beautiful gift basket - normally worth over £50 NOW available to UK mums for

£35.00 plus £5.00 P&P - Recorded Delivery

This is a wonderful gift to give anyone with an infant or a priceless gift of safety to give your own child.

Email me for further information: gift@thudguard.com

Re: Re: Moms work from home

hi..i just read your message upon this safety basket and i think it sounds like a good idea. im a final year product design student and im researching areas within the household where most children get up to the most mischief and are basically hurting themselves or damaging domestic products, do you think you may be able to highlight some of these areas for me?