Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 10yr olds bad behaviour at school

Maybe he is having trouble with certian kids in school and doesnt want to tell you about it. Maybe ask him if there is any bullies?

Re: 10yr olds bad behaviour at school

Hi Di,
I have a 9 1/2 yrs boy who is in the same position as yours. He is loving and caring and helpful at home, but at school you would think he has 666 behind his ear. I am also getting called into school all the time. Mostly petty things that the school make into big issues. I feel upset and angry at the school as they never seem to see anything good about him. He gets blamed for everything now and I find it hard to go and fetch him from school as I dont know what will happen next. I would love to talk to someone who is having the same things happen and would love it if you would email me.

Re: Re: 10yr olds bad behaviour at school

Hi
I'm having the same problems with my 4 year old at nursery! While my son is no angel (he is 4), he does not behave the same way at home as they report at school. I'm waiting on behavioural support services to assess him. How long has this been going on for you? I know what you mean about picking up from school, I dread it on a daily basis. Let me know how you get on.