Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FAO: Beth Christnacht

I agree with the people who have responded already. The world has too many people who are unpleasant and aggressive in it. Manners cost nothing. This board is meant, from what I can see, for people to offer helpful advice - not to spout extremely unpleasant comments and bizarre ideas.

Linda

It's all been said - if you can't put your point of view forward in a more pleasant manner, it would be wise to refrain from posting.

Caitlin

Couldn't agree more. If you can't be helpful and constructive, as opposed to being judgemental and very rude and nasty, best not to bother to reply. I wouldn't find comments like yours helpful or enlightening in any way whatsoever!!

Michaela

As the only man to respond, I agree with all the ladies who have done so far.

Cal

Have to agree with other responses to Diana's post. It's all been mentioned already - she's just not on the same planet as the rest of us!!

Elisabeth

Oohh - talk about anally retentive!! Beth, you seriously need to take a long hard look at yourself,read some sensible books about parenting, and chill out!! If you don't I can almost guarantee any children you have will have major, MAJOR problems!!

Cassie

It must be great to be perfect like you and have all the answers, eh, Beth? Grow up !!

Ruth