Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: scared! please help!

Then only way to find out is to take a pregnancy test. Some can be taken as soon as your period is 1 day late.

Whatever the result, you need to book an appointment with your doctor to discuss things.

Good luck.

I have used the pull out method for about 2 years and usually get my period on the 18 but this week i was 3 days late. I thought the same thing but I finally got it. In my opinion I would give it a week and see what happens by then you should be able to tell if you are pregnant or not

I was supposed to get it on Sept. 17, as of today, I am 11 days late. My fiance is away on a business trip and will not return until Friday. Which is why I wanted to wait to get the test.
If in fact, I am pregnant, I'm not ready for it. We just bought a home together about 6 months ago, and the wedding isn't scheduled until May, 2007. I'm not ready for this. I'm so scared.

Just wondering if you've found anything out yet?!!? I understand you are scared. I was in my 4th year of University when I got pregnant with my son. Of course I wasn't ready either but if you're old enough to have sex and make that decision, then you are old enough to know the consequences. If you are pregnant things will be scary but believe me...children are a wonderful thing!!

Re: Re: scared! please help!

hi
i found out i was pregnant at 16 and being 16 is scarey enough on its own..
but i got through it with great support from partner family n friends..
if you are pregnant you'll know deep down what to do about it..
but just so you know, i kept my baby and she is now 5 and a huge handfull but at the same time i would be nothing without her and would not change it for the world..
keep smiling and remember that everything happens for a reason
goodluck!