Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FAO: Beth Christnacht

Couldn't agree more. She needs to get a few good parenting books so she can learn the basics about parenting as she is obviously pretty clueless. Scary there are people around like that raising children *sigh*

I have to agree with you both as well, she seems quite an incredibly rude, arrogant person who holds a very high opinion of herself.

If in fact she is such an expert on every matter going, one has to wonder why she is frequenting this message board (aside from to wind everyone up of course)!

Totally agree-if you must have these extremist views keep them to yourself and dont foist them on people who just want some help! Your way is not the only way thank god! So keep the vitriolic remarks to yourself unless you have something truly constructive to say.

I completely agree, judging by your reply to Tantrums you seem to think that giving your child attention 24/7 will stop this - of cause it will but what kind of person are you letting them grow into? it seems to me that you have nothing better to do than patronise people with real issues by acting as though you are head and shoulders above the rest of us when it would appear you have the problem maybe bordem?

it would be nice to hear what you opinions are about these posts?!

Just like all of you, I totally agree. Who on earth does this woman think she is?? These boards are for gentle and friendly advice that makes people feel that the pressure has been eased a bit - not to make us feel as though we're being repremanded by a strict school mistress. Hopefully, she'll get the hint after all these complaints.

I agree with the people who have responded already. The world has too many people who are unpleasant and aggressive in it. Manners cost nothing. This board is meant, from what I can see, for people to offer helpful advice - not to spout extremely unpleasant comments and bizarre ideas.

Linda

It's all been said - if you can't put your point of view forward in a more pleasant manner, it would be wise to refrain from posting.

Caitlin

Couldn't agree more. If you can't be helpful and constructive, as opposed to being judgemental and very rude and nasty, best not to bother to reply. I wouldn't find comments like yours helpful or enlightening in any way whatsoever!!

Michaela

As the only man to respond, I agree with all the ladies who have done so far.

Cal

Have to agree with other responses to Diana's post. It's all been mentioned already - she's just not on the same planet as the rest of us!!

Elisabeth

Oohh - talk about anally retentive!! Beth, you seriously need to take a long hard look at yourself,read some sensible books about parenting, and chill out!! If you don't I can almost guarantee any children you have will have major, MAJOR problems!!

Cassie

It must be great to be perfect like you and have all the answers, eh, Beth? Grow up !!

Ruth