Parenting Message Board

Please report abuses to AndyGill@practicalparent.org.uk

Parenting Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PROBLEM OF CHILD

Dear Sir

I have two sons aged 11 and 8 years. Younger one has spects of about -10 power in both the eyes and is wearing glasses for the last four years.

He always behaves very very childly and talks, behaves like aged 1-2 years. He screams and behaves childly at home, at restaurant and outside i.e. any place with any person. When we advise him in a polite manner every time or some times, he does not change and just does not listen. He continues and even does not acknowledge what we say. We do not force him to change his behaviour but when too much we have to use force some times but no result.

This is happening for the last one year but last six months, it is excessive. He reduces only when we say to him that if he does behave like this then we will not play with him. I think he needs attention but we can not give him attention for the whole day. He sleeps late night around 12 or 1 am and wakes up at 6.30 am. Is there any solution for him?

thanks

DINESH KUMAR

Re: PROBLEM OF CHILD

try making him go to bed earlier,your son sounds over tired and im not suprised if you let him stay up till that time of night.I think you need to make some boundries for him and stick to them,be his parent not his friend and dicipline him.

Re: Re: PROBLEM OF CHILD

Thanks I will implement from now onwards. Thanks once again.