Dharma2Grace Discussion

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Dharma2Grace Discussion
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Getnzb Premium License Key
Getnzb Premium License Key > http://urlin.us/0fkld Getnzb Premium License Key, cabal assistant enc 97ffa81d91 Full avi movies single link red hat enterprise linux 5.7 x64 iso download Incredimail Backup Pr...
Views: 3256   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 1:49am
by tymibrid
e
Erawan
Lotus Sutra
Rich man has a son who leaves him and becomes very poor. Poor sons meets rich father, does not know it is his father; father recognizes son. Father has two servants pretend to hire him to work for double the daily wages in his house; he does not tell them this is his...
Views: 318   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 20, 2013 10:45am
by Erawan
fire
I saw a picture of a Tibetan monk setting himself on fire. Are they doing this for political reasons or do they really believe in what they are doing? Why would anyone want to invite such pain? I just worry that this will do no help or bring any change--you know kil...
Views: 280   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 7, 2013 6:13pm
by Coco
Lotus Sutra
I would be interested in a few comments of reviews of the Lotus Sutra that we read some months ago. What is the basic message of the LS?
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 1:12pm
by Stewart
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available to you in the Members Area. Login to your account with your username and password and set up your message...
Views: 253   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2013 8:41pm
by Bravenet Support
1 2