Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
n
Nikki
7 yr. old skipped school
I just found out that my son skipped school for the first time and I'm looking for some suggestions on how to handle it. He did tell the truth when I confronted him. And I did tell him he is grounded but I haven't said for how long. Any advice would be appreciated.
Views: 244   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 15, 2007 2:40pm
by Nicki B
www.tipcell.com sell: LG 1200 flex cable
www.tipcell.com sell: nokia n80 flex cable, motorola e1070 flex cable, motorola z3 flex cable, siemens cf75 flex cable, LG u8380 flex cable, siemens cf110 flex cable, sonyericsson w600 flex cable, nokia 7370 flex cable, nokia 6270 flex cable, motorola v3xx flex cable...
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2007 3:27am
by keiresing
www.tipcell.com sell: samsung d900 LCD
www.tipcell.com sell: samsung x820 LCD, samsung d410 LCD, samsung e500 LCD, samsung z540 LCD, samsung e570 LCD, samsung k570 LCD, samsung e780 LCD, samsung e870 LCD, samsung f300 LCD, samsung e208 LCD, samsung u600 LCD, samsung u600 LCD, samsung e370 LCD, samsung d90...
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2007 3:26am
by keiresing
www.tipcell.com sell: kyocera K434N housing
www.tipcell.com sell: kyocera 2135 housing, kyocera 2135 housing, kyocera 2235 housing, kyocera 3225 housing, kyocera 3245 housing, kyocera 3250 housing, kyocera kx17 housing, kyocera kx9 housing, kyocera kx13 housing, kyocera kx440 housing, kyocera kx494 housing, ky...
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2007 3:23am
by keiresing
www.tipcell.com sell: kyocera se47 housing
www.tipcell.com sell: LG F2400 housing, audiovox 8600 housing, audiovox 8900 housing, LG 8000 housing, audiovox 8910 housing, LG 4400/540 housing, LG 4500 housing, LG vx1 housing, samsung a530 housing, LG 6000 housing, samsung a310 housing, kyocera 2325 housing, kyoc...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2007 3:22am
by keiresing
www.tipcell.com sell: siemens s56 housing
www.tipcell.com sell: siemens a62 housing, siemens cf62 housing, siemens c62 housing, siemens sL55 housing, siemens SL65 housing, siemens a70 housing, siemens a65 housing, siemens ax75 housing, siemens ax72 housing, siemens c75 housing, siemens m55 housing, siemens m...
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2007 3:20am
by keiresing
b
bhawna
hyperactive
My 3 year old son is becoming hyperactive. Althouch he is very intelligent and learns things fast but too hyper. He can not sit at one place, niether in the school or at home. Sometimes it becomes very dangereous whe we go for some outing. For a while he will sit and...
Views: 227   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 12, 2007 10:49pm
by Nicki B
j
Josh
3 1/2 year old pooping in pants
why is my son pooping his pants when he knows how to go to the potty.
Views: 359   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2007 10:23am
by Liz
m
Maria
PDD 4 year old son playing with himself.
My four year old son has PDD, an autism spectrum disorder and I often catch him playing with his penis. When I tell him to stop, he tells me to go away. He's very interested in the opposite sex when seen on television. I think something may of happened to him but m...
Views: 216   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 11, 2007 10:14am
by Liz
j
Janet
two year old temper and sibling jealousy
My gson Zac is 2 1/2 and very strong minded ,he will try to do things for himself rather than wait but often won.t stop things when told no by his Mummy he is very articulate likes to interact with others of all ages but can be very spiteful to his babysister of 9 mt...
Views: 218   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 10, 2007 7:12pm
by Janet
j
jade
please sign this petition
Natalie mathews baby son was born 4 months ago still born and she would realy like peoples help in getting the govenment to offer more suport fro grieving parents and more help is needed from government funding for charities such as SANDS (stillbirth and neonatal de...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2007 4:42pm
by jade
s
Sherry
6 yr old can't be understood by other children, therefore having difficulty making friends.
Hi, My 6 yr old has been having speech therapy for a couple of years and has come on in leaps and bounds, the only problems is when he is talking to kids his own age he gets over excited and tends to ramble on at such a pace the other kids don't understand him and u...
Views: 207   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 10, 2007 8:19am
by Nicki B
8yr old Literacy problems
I have an issue with my 8 yr old son. He is a wonderful boy but struggles at school. He is under performing on everything but in particular literacy and his handwriting is absolutely appauling. He has special lessons for just about everything and the school are no...
Views: 208   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 9, 2007 10:38am
by Leonara
c
Carla
how do i calm and redirect?
hi. i found this site today and hope that someone might have realistic advice for a question that's plagued me for awhile. my son is 2 yrs old. very charismatic, independent and confident. he does however have a hair trigger temper. he gets frustrated easily, gets an...
Views: 294   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 9, 2007 9:33am
by ally
t
Terri
7yr old who won't listen to his mother
I am a mother of a 7yr old boy who doesn't want to listen to me when we are out . He think's he can do anything including crossing the road with out having an adult with him. I am really in a great struggle with him . I am afraid this might affect him when he goes ba...
Views: 255   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 8, 2007 8:56pm
by Leonara
j
Julie
Temper tantrums
Hi I have a three year old who wears pants and uses the toilet for my childminder, but will not do the same for me, he constantly says he hates me and lashes out all the time, it is starting to take its toll on me and I feel as though I don't know what to do, I ha...
Views: 328   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 8, 2007 5:20am
by Hemyola Shantini
s
sam
15 year old girl
I need help from everyone although i already know the answer Is it appropriate and helpful to have a father of a 15 year old undermine the other adult in front of the child? I live with a man with 3 kids, 15 girl/13 boy from x wife 12 years ago 5 year old fr...
Views: 447   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jul 7, 2007 5:10pm
by sam
problem behaviour disorders
hiya i was wondering if you could tell me if there any problem behaviour disorders that you can inherit please write back as it would be very helpful
Views: 340   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 7, 2007 8:30am
by ally
a
anita
post pardum depression?????????
I am not sure but i think I may have post partum depression. How long does it last?? Because my son just turned 5 months old and I still feel like I want to cry all the time.I don't know what is wrong with me I am taking welbutrin to help but it is not working. I g...
Views: 296   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 6, 2007 1:22pm
by Fiona
b
Beth
Friend's kids
I recently had a friend and her kids over for dinner. I knew her kids were picky so I fixed something even my 3 year old would eat. they didn't like the casserole I made but they were forced to eat it. One of them a 10 year old was putting food into a paper towel r...
Views: 327   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 4, 2007 8:07am
by s.m.
a
ALISON
bedtime screaming
HI, I have just had a new baby and my 18 month old daughter has started refusing to go to sleep. She stands in her cot at night (and lunchtime naps) and screams at the top of her lungs. Its horrible. She will go to sleep if I cuddle her to sleep. If I lie down on...
Views: 263   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2007 7:19am
by Hemyola Shantini
my toddler has a mean streak
My son will be 4 in September. for the last 3 months he has been developing anger and aggression towards me that he doesn't direct towards other people. i can't help but think I've done something wrong. today the behavior occurred because he was tired after seeing a...
Views: 245   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2007 12:33am
by heather
m
Martin
5 1/2 old Daughter who won't sleep
We have a 5 1/2 year old daughter who causes mayhem when we put her to bed, She can take several hours to goto sleep. She keep seeking attention, by screaming banging her walls, We have taken things away from her and more or less done everything the experts say to do...
Views: 230   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2007 11:05pm
by Nicki B
a
Anna
My Son's separation anxiety issues with Grandma
My son (16 mos) is having severe separation anxiety issues with his grandmother (paternal). When I pick him up from her house he has a meltdown and cries like it’s the children you see on TV being pulled away from their adoptive parents to be handed to biologi...
Views: 285   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 2, 2007 6:52pm
by Brandy
k
kelly
My 2 1/2 year old is driving everyone crazy
my son gets very frustrated and loud quickly. Even if I have already responded to something he has said he will yell at the top of his lungs until I respond again. He is constantly fighting for my attention against my 5 year old and I try to give equal attention but...
Views: 299   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 1, 2007 2:16pm
by kelly
my 6 year old is disrespectful
My little girl is usually very caring, kind and considerate. Lately, when my husband and I call her in for the evening she pitches a fit! Last week she called her dad an idiot!! He was sick for a week! Tonight she screamed, threw her self on the grass and then sai...
Views: 253   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 1, 2007 7:13am
by lina
l
lina
difficult 9 year old
My 9 year old boy is having such a tough time growing up. He so often gets angry...esp around me. (I am the full time carer and my ex sees him once or twice a week) Tonight I needed to go out with the parents of his school. And he got so upset...was in tears. He w...
Views: 294   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 1, 2007 6:36am
by lina
Shy or Stubborn?
My 3 year old never talks to anyone outside our immediate family, even to say "hi", "bye", or "thank you". Even when I prompt her to say the polite thing and have been modeling correct behavior myself, she clams up and won't say a word. I don't make excuses like "s...
Views: 210   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 29, 2007 11:45pm
by Hemyola Shantini
4 year old toilet training
We are having problems toilet traing our 4 year old. He happily uses the toilet to go for a wee but will not use it to do a poo. He never used a potty, totally refused so went straight from nappies to the toilet. We have tried all the tactics we know - a star chart...
Views: 284   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 29, 2007 11:30pm
by Hemyola Shantini
My third wheel daughter, please advise???
First, let me give you a little history. When I was a kid, maybe 7-8 years old my mom said with a disappointed tone "Why are you always on the end when you're with other kids?" Knowing my mom the way I do now as an adult, she was probably reading or heard something...
Views: 286   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 27, 2007 7:58pm
by Nicki B
k
Kaye
4 year olds sudden oubursts
We have 2 boys aged 4 and 7 months, my eldest dotes on the youngest and has done since the day he was born. Weve always involved him in everything from playin with the youngest and singin to put dirty nappies in the bin. Sometimes the eldest gets abit over excited wi...
Views: 227   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2007 7:25am
by Hemyola Shantini
Mums & Dads
There is a great site where you can chat to other UK parents, and other coutnry's parents. www.mums-n-dads.com/forum com by if you dare...
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2007 9:11pm
by kittykatt
My 4 year old niece/behavioral problems
My 4 year old niece has been exhibiting behavioral problems for a year or so now. It is progressively getting worse and the really bad thing is she doesn't have remorse for her actions. My sister has been quite aggressive with her, yelling at her all the time, not...
Views: 293   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 26, 2007 3:55pm
by ally
o
Orla
My 8 year old daughter just asked her cousin to show her his penis. I'm quite upset. Advice?
I didn't shout just explained its wrong. But i'm shocked she even knew the word penis and that she wanted to see his
Views: 209   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 26, 2007 12:17am
by Orla
My son never listens
I have a 3 year old son and i have to keep repeating to him daily sometimes every 5 minutes what to do and what not to do. No matter how much i shout or scream or even in a low tone explain to him what hes doing is wrong, nothing works. The suprising and disturbing t...
Views: 433   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 25, 2007 12:48pm
by Nicki B
moods & social skills problems in my 3yr old
i have a problem with my 3yr old son and feel it is getting worse rather than better. myself and my husband take him to a football group every week but my son refuses to go and join in himself.at first, i thought it would take a few weeks for him to settle and so i...
Views: 245   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 24, 2007 8:21pm
by Hemyola Shantini
s
sandra
3yr old extreme tantrums and behaviour problems
I need to know if my 3yr old is just being naughty or is suffering from something more serious. She has started throwing "extreme" tantrums and displaying some very odd behaviour. I do have another child, so I know all about tantrums, these are different.They can go...
Views: 283   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2007 8:16pm
by Hemyola Shantini
p
Phil
Please Help, my 3 yrs old not the same anymore
hi i have a small problem which i find it massive n need help fast.I have A 3 year old son whom i adore to the max..his the apple of ma eyes..Since i wan the best out of him i make sure that i disipline him well..which include some smacking... the results of this is...
Views: 261   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 22, 2007 11:32pm
by Liz
t
Tina
Pinching one year old
Hi, Please help, my one year old daughter keeps pinching everyone it really hurts. How can I stop her doing it she won't listen to No and doesn't seem to understand "be gentle"! My 4 yr old never did anything like that and even he is getting fed up to the point he...
Views: 236   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 22, 2007 2:33pm
by Tina
Steroids information, Huge selection of products
If you look to buy steroids or just need steroid information visit Anabolic Steroids World! Testosterone Testosterone Cypionate Testosterone Suspension Cutting Steroids Winstrol Men's Health Skin Care Weight Loss Anti Estrogens And more...
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2007 12:57pm
by Steroid Pharmacy
n
nat
my 11 year old son
i"m worried about my son, dont want him to go down the wrong road. its only been lately that this has all come about it first started with us finding out he had been stealing money off his own family,we got to work straight away on this and grounded him,took away tv...
Views: 260   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 22, 2007 7:55am
by Hemyola Shantini
5 year old behaviour
my son has had behaviorproblems for as long as i remember right from 2 years old i think but now hes at school and nearing the end of primary 1 and the school want him refered for a behaviour school hes been seen by a psycologist who says he doesnt have adhd but now...
Views: 304   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 21, 2007 2:18pm
by alison
Is this normal
My daughter rubs herself against her hands every night before she goes to sleep, she's done this of sorts since a small girl, but now seems to be moving closer to full masterbation. We've told her it's not wrong and didn;t make a big deal out of it, but that she...
Views: 306   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 9:25pm
by Concerned
Disrespectful 4-year-old
I have four girls, aged, 10,4,4, and 3. The four year olds are twins. Faith has her bad moods every now and then, but no serious problems. But Leah is very disrespectful. She jumps around the room when someone's talking to her and will stick her tongue out without a...
Views: 298   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 6:32pm
by Pamela
8 year old seems so miserable
My son never seems to be happy and hasn't really ever done so. He seems to take everything for granted and nothing seems to please him apart from when he's playing on his games console! He seems to fly off the handle really quickly and can be fine one minute and in...
Views: 240   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 19, 2007 11:41pm
by nicky
n
nicky
Lack of social skills and bad temper in 7yr old son
My 7yr old son is bright, articulate, imaginative and sporty but his behaviour is very hard to live with. He has always been demanding, had a short fuse and found it hard to do as he is told. He is only happy if everything is 'fair' according to his skewed perception...
Views: 274   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 19, 2007 11:29pm
by nicky
g
Gill
My 5 year old aggression
My son has always had temper tantrums has kids do but he is now 5 years old and he still has tantrums and violent outbursts of temper. I fear taking him into a situation with other children has I have to constantley keep an eye on him. He hits other children nips,p...
Views: 274   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 19, 2007 11:03am
by Gill
c
Cathy
help with problem
Just found out this morning that a 5 year old neighbor boy pulled down my 7 year old daughters pants and put his mouth on her. Both are in school today, so have not spoken to either one or parents. How would you handle?
Views: 281   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2007 6:43am
by Hemyola Shantini
e
Erica
Compassion/Empathy
I have 4 wonderful children. With that said; I am at a loss as to how to encourage my children to feel compassion and empathy. Believe me, I have tried through example to encourage compassionate feelings. We adopt families at christmas, we fix food for our friend...
Views: 219   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 19, 2007 5:15am
by Hemyola Shantini
Hair pulling
My 30 month daughter is pulling out her hair by the handfull. any advice
Views: 207   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2007 5:10am
by Hemyola Shantini
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Free Forum powered by Bravenet