Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
l
Leslie
My 3 yr old son will not do anything on his own
I am so furious with my 3 year old son. He is so whiney every day. He will not dress himself, he will not put his coat on. He screams and cries and says that he can't. I know he can, because I've seen him do it before. I was running late for work this morning an...
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 17, 2005 10:13am
by s.m.
My daughter's panties are uncomfortable...
She is constantly pulling at her panties, saying they are in her butt. I've tried all different sizes, too big, too small, and just right. She has the same complaint for every size. Once I even had her put on a pair that were to large, and stand in front of me with o...
Views: 251   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 17, 2005 2:47am
by Andrea S
d
Don
I have custody of my kidnapped daughter after 10 years...and she hates me!
I have a unique situation.. I had a child (daughter) as the result of a one night stand back in 1994 and claimed responsibility for it and paid child support, I never really tried to be a part of her life until 1997 when she was nearly three. The mother didnt want m...
Views: 224   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 17, 2005 1:06am
by Danielle
j
JAYNE
temper fits
I have a 6 month old son and we will walk around the house with hiom by holding his fingers when we stop he starts crying and screaming and throwing his head back how do we stop this and should we be concerned....
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 10:39pm
by JAYNE
j
Janine
2 Yr old
My 2 year old clings to me every second of the day, she freaks out when I leave the room. I do not think this is normal behavior, if it is, please tell me. However, this is driving me crazy. What am I doing to cause this behavior?
Views: 155   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 2:05pm
by Elizabeth
Out of control 4 year old...
Hi.. I have a 4 year old son who constantly grizzles and cries from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to bed. He is demanding and angry constantly. He throws tantrums over anything and tells me at least 20 times a day that he hates me. He is in co...
Views: 200   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 4:45am
by Stephanie
a
Ann
11 year old daughter and problems with men
I have an 11 year old daughter. I am sure these problems are all my fault. Her birth father and I had a terrible relationship that ended when she was two. By the time she was three I met my current husband, and by the time she was five he and I had married, had an...
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 2:30am
by Jen
c
claire
2 years old and anxious
my daughter turned 2 last week, up until then she went to bed (disassembled cotbed) with no problems, now all of a sudden she screams and clings on 4 grim death if i try to put her down. i've even tried putting her in her own bed when she's fallen asleep without succ...
Views: 199   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 15, 2005 8:08pm
by claire
Naughty 11 month old daughter
Hi, ive heard many a times that an 11 month old baby cannot be naughty, i dont believe this is true. I have an eleven month old little girl, she is very boisterous, she has always had a slight temper but id say the past few weeks she has got worse, her temper is ter...
Views: 191   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 15, 2005 5:14pm
by Danielle
5 year old with behavior problems
This is a long story I will try and sum it up. I met my husband 5 years ago. He had a 9 month old son. About 1 1/2 years into our relationship we had a child of our own and custody of his son. The biological mother got into drugs and did them around my son ( sorry I...
Views: 205   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 15, 2005 5:08pm
by Danielle
l
Leeann
4 year old anger problem........ (long)
The problem I have with my son is his temper, he will be 4 in January, but he still has temper tantrums equivalent to a 2 year old toddler. He was very physically advanced as a baby and was walking at 9 months, but his speech was quite slow with him unable to mana...
Views: 152   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 15, 2005 12:45pm
by Leeann
d
debbie
5 mth old not sleeping
some one please help me!!!! im starting to think things are never going to get any better my baby wont sleep through the night he is not waking for a feed but just to get in my bed, this has been going on from 10 weeks. before this he slept all night. things have got...
Views: 156   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 15, 2005 10:51am
by Guest
g
gemma
problems with 4 year old
Hi advice needed please My 4 year old son who went up into reception this year has been misbehaivng in the dinner hall alot. He will kick and hit dinner ladys and is then removed by a teacher or headmaster he then continues with a massive tanturm and refuses to ca...
Views: 239   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 14, 2005 12:37pm
by Tam
m
Mommy
Help!
My son is 25 months old. He has recently come down with two ear infections. We didn't know until his behavoir changed so drasticly. He started waking up screaming in his room. Since this infection he will not go upstairs to his bed any more, he has to fall asleep on...
Views: 175   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 14, 2005 2:59am
by TY
6-year old with remarried mom and half-siblings behavioral problems
I am a remarried mother with three children. The oldest is almost 7 years old and I have a 2 1/2 year old and almost 3 month old with my current husband. My 6-year old son has been displaying behavioral problems for the past several months. I share custody with his...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2005 2:24am
by Angela Mahorsky
Blended Family JUST Broke up Please help me.
I just broke up with my fiance' yesterday. Our family combined was me, him, his daughter, mine and ours. however mine calls him daddy his calls me mommy. It's always been all of us together so the kids really don't even know that they aren't all ours.the ages are 2,...
Views: 167   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 13, 2005 8:24pm
by Don
p
pqr
separation and child abandonment
My partner and I separated a year ago. We had one child together and i had two kids from a former marriage. I am writing about those two boys who are 12 and 14. My ex totally abandoned those boys when he left. I had to do all the bandaging of confused feelings. W...
Views: 150   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 13, 2005 5:58pm
by Elizabeth
g
ParentsUnited
Hi I hope you don't mind me posting here. I am trying to get traffic for my message board. It's new and the only way to get traffic is to advertise! So take a look! The link is http://xsorbit30.com/users5/parentsunited/index.php
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2005 10:30pm
by Guest
r
Robert
More help with teens
Hi I'm trying to get more help from parents on some research. Please answer any questions you can. 1)Do you feel your teen respects your decisios? why or why not? 2)Is your teens life more stressful then yours was at their age? 3)Are there certain thing you...
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 12, 2005 10:10pm
by Tracy
m
Mayra
Educational Toys
Help your child developement with educational toys. Each toy developes a skill in your chid! Help them grow smart! Shop online now! http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/esuite/home/mayrafigueroa
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2005 7:03pm
by Mayra
14 yr old daughter off the rails PLEASE HELP!!
My 14 year old daughter is completely messing up her life. She's always been naughty, but over the last few months, she's become much worse. She accepts no responsibility for her actions. It's always someone else's fault, or she was provoked. She is currently excl...
Views: 198   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 12, 2005 3:04pm
by Heartbroken Mum
a
Ann
Seven year old rudeness!
My seven year old always knows just how to embaress me in public. Although I'm told he's very polite and courteous when I'm not there and when we're at home, he can be very rude towards me in front of others. When he's upset or has hurt himself he shouts at me as i...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2005 2:21pm
by Ann
a
Angela
Girl potty water fountain!
I am having a strange occurrence now that my 2.5 year old is using the potty regularly. When she sits down (usually on a potty ring over the toilet, but sometimes on the regular toilet seat) the peepee comes out almost like a water fountain and lands either on the to...
Views: 228   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 11, 2005 7:12pm
by Lin
difficult 6 yr daughter
my daughter has a very bad attitude towards me she is only 6 yrs old and a only child. she craves attention and is very demanding. she has absolutely no respect for me, more for daddy. i do work but still spend lots of time with her. she is quite shy although much be...
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 11, 2005 2:31am
by Elizabeth
3's a crowd in both rooms! need toddler to sleep in own bed.
Alright my problem is that I have two 2 year olds and a 10 month old. All their beds are in 1 room. However we are a blended family. There is me, my fiance' his 2 year old, my 2 year old and our 10 month old. My daughter had always slept in my room until we met and o...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2005 2:10am
by Elizabeth
PARENTS MAKE MONEYWHILE KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR CHILDREN AND SPOUSE'S ONLINE ACTIVITIES
This is not a scam or scheme. The program I am offering allows you to record everything that takes place on any given computer. That includes; chat, webcam, passwords and more. But what's different about this program is the fact that, once you purchase one copy of th...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2005 8:17pm
by Gregory
j
Jackie
Want to find out.
David I just wanted to find out,to who can i go with questions about you're marriged?
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2005 7:37am
by Jackie
4yr old girl very stubborn
My daughter started JK this year. She had went to daycare for the year before. Things seemed to be ok at daycare. Now the school seems to want a behaviorlist to come and help them with my daughter. I should tell you, she is a very stubborn girl. When she dont want to...
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 9, 2005 9:02pm
by zoe
s
Sarah
Eating problem
My 2 and a half year old daughter is usually a really good eater but she's just had a stomach bug. She's been better for about 3 days now but will hardly eat anything and if she does put something in her mouth she'll chew it for about 5 minutes and then spit it out,...
Views: 184   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 9, 2005 8:56pm
by Sarah
x
xyz
blended family
Together my partner and I have 3 boys. I have one aged 9. He has two aged 9 and 8. They seem to argue alot and when they play together there is alot of tattling about how unfair or mean the other is being. His oldest seems to do a lot of picking on my son. Any s...
Views: 154   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 9, 2005 5:25pm
by Angela M
hitting loved ones
I have a son who is 2 years and 8 months. He sometimes bangs his head on my/my mothers nose for no reason. Sometimes he also hits me or my mother for no reason. He doesn't do that to anybody else. He also throws his toy away when he is done playing with it or when he...
Views: 241   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 9, 2005 5:04am
by Shilpa Bagade
2 1/2 yr old traumatised by Nursery
I hope you don't mind a concerned Grandad asking for help on behalf of his daughter. My grandson was due to start nursery in September but this was delayed due to chickenpox so he started two weeks behind everyone else. On his first morning the fire alarm went off...
Views: 244   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 8, 2005 5:49pm
by Steve
Boohbah & childrens tv. Is it educational?
hi! im a student researching childrens tv, in particular the programme Boohbah. Does your child/children watch this? if so what do you think about it? do you think its educational? what do you like/dislike about it? To what extent would you agree with the...
Views: 155   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 8, 2005 2:21pm
by claire
s
Shan
Advice on new online school please
I am working with several other Home Educators and teachers (all with experience of online education) to start a pioneering online school cooperative for older children - 10-18s. www.firstcollege.co.uk We ARE experienced and we've thought it through carefull...
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 8, 2005 1:37pm
by Allie
n
Nicole
Sign Language classes for infants
Does anyone know of a place that I can take my dughter to learn Sign Language? We live in the western suburbs of chicago. (Illinois) I can't find any around here and I really want to get her in. Thanks for any input!
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2005 3:49am
by Nicole
My son wont go to sleep alone
My 2 and ahalf year old son has slept with me and his daddy up until about six months ago. It isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. He has never been able to put himself to sleep. Now that he is older he should be able to. I also have an 11month old daughter...
Views: 184   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 7, 2005 7:23pm
by Lisa
k
karen
still wetting the bed at 5 and 1/2
Hi there, My wee boy is 5 and 1/2 and he wets the bed every night still. I have him in pull ups and have tried everything. I have been to the doctor who although isn't concerned with him still being wet at this age he is concerend with it being every night so gave h...
Views: 247   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 7, 2005 7:06pm
by Lisa
My 3yr old daughters strange behavior at daycare?!?!?!
hi, my name is Destiny. I have a 3 year old daughter. When she was a year and a half I decided to go back to work. I have a sister who is about 7 months older than my daughter and she had been going to a lady running a daycare out of her own home for approx. 6 months...
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 7, 2005 6:14pm
by Lisa
j
Jackie
Behavior off children.
I would like to find out what courses children to behave bad.Example,don't let her sister do anything,always fighting with them.Brake windows ext
Views: 196   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 7, 2005 5:24am
by Jackie
m
Mary
Friends
My 7 year old says he has no friends! He does well in school and seems happy enough, but he doesn;t have one friend that he plays with all of the time. We've had play dates and parties, and many children attend and seem to like him, but he feels lonely. Is it comm...
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 5, 2005 6:09pm
by Angela M
j
Jenn
sexual behavior
I have been taking care of my brother for about six months because of domestic abuse with his parents. At first he was happy, but now he misses his mother. He thinks that the worse he behaves, the better chance he'll have of living with her again. He is very troub...
Views: 237   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 5, 2005 5:33pm
by Angela M
s
Sasi
problem with my son
Hi, I have 2 yrs old son. He pass urine on bed and he like to laid on that by smelling that,I dont know what is problem with him. If anybody had this problem,please revert back to me. Thanks Sasi
Views: 207   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 5, 2005 6:29am
by Sasi
Night Waking of my 4 month old
I would be grateful for any tips on how to teach my 4 month old baby to sleep through the night. She goes to be at 7pm wonderfully and sleeps without a peep until we feed her at eleven. She is barely awake when we feed her and goes back to sleep when we have finished...
Views: 130   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 4, 2005 9:51pm
by Fiona
Hypnobirthing Courses
Hi, I wonder if anyone can give me any information/past experiences/advice about these hypnotherapy courses. I am expecting my second baby and after a horrendous 40 hour labour with my son I'm desperately trying to look for a way to ease the pain somewhat! Tha...
Views: 113   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 4, 2005 4:53am
by s.m.
s
Stef
Nursery Security
My husband and I were unhappy with the level of security when our daughter used to attend nursery. We are launching a business that might address the problem, but we need to ask as many parents as possible if they approve of our solution to help us promote the pro...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2005 11:44am
by Stef
j
Jane
Need Advice?
Hi, I'm doing a project for my psychology class. I would like to take a very difficult child-rearing scenario and apply possible solutions based on different psychologists. So if you have one for me, feel free to post it here. I will check back for responses, an...
Views: 272   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 2, 2005 5:08am
by Shilpa Bagade
n
Nicole
6 month old won't eat!
My daughter is 6 months old and doesn't want to eat anything other than her bottle. When we started her on oatmeal and cereal she liked it a lot. Then we started giving her fruit and veggies and she didn't like it any more. She closes her mouth and won't let anything...
Views: 193   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 1, 2005 9:56pm
by Fiona
l
Linny
Teen doesn't care about anything.
Hi there .... I really don't know were to start, I'm at my wits end. I have an almost 16 year old boy who is failing at school, we have been trying to work with him since Jr. High. He is very smart but refuses to do any kind of school work or with chores at home....
Views: 218   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 1, 2005 9:05pm
by Linny
s
stacey
Please help me learn about parenting and television
Hello. I am an assistant professor in the Edward R. Murrow School of Communication at Washington State University. I am conducting an on-line survey about parents’ attitudes about television and parenting. This project has been reviewed and approved for huma...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2005 6:51pm
by stacey
6 year old son problems at school
I have a challenging 6 year old son. He has always been challenging. This year in school, he has had problems because of his bullying behaviour. We have been focusing so much on that, now his teacher is concerned about academics. he rushes through work and doesn't ha...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2005 1:17pm
by cynthia drummond
50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Free Forum powered by Bravenet