Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
c
cherie
help! feeding 12 mth old
my son just turned 1 year, and i have been experiencing difficulty feeding him. he no longer wants to eat baby food, and he does not want ANY help with feeding. he has NO teeth (2 are just popping in the bottom) so i am finding it increasingly difficult to figure out...
Views: 150   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2006 12:15pm
by Ditz
5-year old pretends to be sick so she won't have to go to school!
My 5-year old daughter is in kindergarten this year and she tells me everyday that she doesn't feel good, when obviously she is fine. I tell her to go to school and if she gets sick, then she can come home. She says that she likes school, but it's a fight everyday a...
Views: 177   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2006 6:59pm
by Mama
m
Mama
toddler discipline
HELP ME PLEASE! My head is spinning! My 18 month old is going through a hitting phase and I am out of ideas. I run a daycare in my home and he constantly is hitting the other kids. He doesn't do it out of anger or frustration. I think he does it to see their react...
Views: 170   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2006 6:15pm
by Mama
h
Hank
Parents Ideas Wanted!
I am looking for parents to trial our Parenting Software. The parents will download a trial version of our software. Try it out. Tell us what you think of it. Participating parents will be given a full licence and may keep the Parent Training Software for themselves....
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2006 2:16am
by Hank
j
julie
8yr old very jealous of 11yr old sister and has difficulty going to sleep alone
have 8 yr old daughter who is obsessively jealous of her older sister. She cannot do anything without her, unless she is having more fun than her. temper tantrums triggered by the least thing and its always the older sisters fault for her shouting/throwing things et...
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2006 1:09am
by julie
a
angela
baby ot sleeping
my two and a half month old daughter starts her crying at about 8:30 at night its impossable at times to comfort her and usually the only time shes quiet is if shes eating but she doesnt eat she just lies there with the nipple in her mouth but she wont just hold her...
Views: 201   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 6, 2006 12:02am
by Helen
c
Cissy
6 yearold wont't poop toilet
I have a 6 year old girl who i've had trouble toilet training from day 1, she didn't pee on the toilet til she was 5 and now at nearly 61/2 can't get her to poop on the toilet. She will only go in a pullup or diaper. I have tried not letting her have the pull up but...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2006 3:59am
by Cissy
Family Size Survey- Please Help
Hi, Please take a moment to participate in my survey for a school project I'm doing. The survey is about the factors affecting family size (meaning the amount of children a couple or single parent has). After you're done please email me (nationalhamcake at gmail.c...
Views: 220   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 4, 2006 11:09pm
by Sir Veyo
need tips / advice, urgently
Hello, I am quite worn out now with my sons (nearly 4 years old) behaviour when I tell him not to do something. Whenever I say Leave xxx or Please don't do xxx, he does it again. Whatever xxx is at that time, can be anything. Always! As if on purpose. He is a lovely...
Views: 248   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 4, 2006 10:44pm
by Petal
p
Patty
my 18 mos old won't sleep in crib any longer
I would like advice on getting our toddler, 18 mos old, son to sleep in his own crib/bed again. He used to go to bed shortly after we changed, him brushed his teeth etc, but the past 1.5 months he refuses to sleep in his crib and will cry for hours if we leave him i...
Views: 120   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2006 10:00pm
by Stacy
New Mommy Chat board!
Just wanted to invite everyone to a wonderful new mommy chat board! http://s14.invisionfree.com/CraZwithMomInLawton/index.php Hope to see you there!!
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2006 4:31pm
by OkMOmmy
a
Amanda
5yr old smoothers cats
Our family has two cats. My 5yr old daughter is constantly tormenting them by picking them up by the tail, stomach, legs, and she will hold them to a point that the cats get angry (they never scratch or bite). Everytime i see this behaviour, i tell her to stop and...
Views: 199   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 4, 2006 3:28pm
by Nick
Toilet training. Pooing in nappies only
Hello I have a problem with my child only wanting to poo in a nappy at the age of 3 years and 8 months. He has no problem peeing on the toilet in the house and anywhere we go. Pooing for him out of nappies is a major problem.He says he cannot do it, it will not come...
Views: 207   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 4, 2006 11:09am
by Jam
Oversensitive child
Hi - my son is 7 years old and very emotional and over-sensitive. I'm not sure what to do about this. I worry about him socially. He does have a couple of friends but he is certainly not a "typical" 7 year old boy. I have asked my husband to spend more "boy time...
Views: 193   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2006 5:22pm
by miranda
i am a mother of two and make money online and still have time for family
Make money autosurfing. Read on before you make up your mind. also I will post a link to the got paid forum so you can see some of the members who have been paid so you can see how much you can earn with this program. to see my payouts click here! im a newbie though...
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2006 3:34pm
by tiara lemay
k
kc
2.5 y o son will not stay dressed. help, please
a year ago, my son began this undressing kick, stripping out of whatever i'd put on him, including his diaper.honestly, if it weren't for the fact that he's not yet potty trianed, it wouldn't bother me. but on so many occasions, i've turned my back for only a few mo...
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2006 2:30pm
by Fiona
b
Brandy
Vicious Three Year Old!! HELP!
My three and five year old girls always fight. It's been worse over the past two weeks because the five year old is out of school for winter break. So they are grating each other nerves. My three year old is vicious when she fights. She always resorts to hittin...
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2006 10:28pm
by steffi
4 1/2 behavior problems
My son has been acting out recently & I'm at a loss on how to deal with it. He's been doing thing for attention I'm sure. I try to talk to him, but all I get is bullcrap answers. Lately, he's been taking his 21 month old sister's diapers off, so she'll pee in her bed...
Views: 176   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2006 9:51pm
by Petal
almost 4 yr old not potty trained...!?
I don't know what to do about my daughter who'll be 4 in Feb. She'll occasionally potty on the toilet, but that's it. She still goes in her diapers. And ABSOLUTELY refuses to try to poop on the toilet (even when I know that's what she's doing behind the chair). I...
Views: 179   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 2, 2006 7:59pm
by Julie
the influence of cartoon characters
Hi everyone, my name is Bekki Stephenson and I am studying journalsim at university. I am currently writing a feature on the influence cartoon characters have on our lives and young children's lives. I am extremeley interested to talk to anyone who has suffered eithe...
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2006 6:35pm
by Bekki Stephenson
n
Nicole
Formula coupons
I am looking for similac advance or good start couponds. I don't know where to get them so i thought someone online might know. Thanks!!
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2006 8:30pm
by Nicole
r
rob
Child smoking
A couple of weeks ago my adopted son was seen smoking one day by one of my neighbors. I then checked up on him to see if it were true. I went for a walk the one day and I caught my son smoking. I did not say anything to my son until later that night. My son confessed...
Views: 198   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 1, 2006 8:12pm
by Siobhan
k
Karen
fruits and veges..
My son who is just over 5 LOVES his veges, his favourite is Brussles sprouts (yuk lol)but I cook them for him anyway. He will eat almost every vegetable I put in front of him, but when it comes to fruit it is the opposite. He dislikes all fruit, even if I put it in j...
Views: 202   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 6:05pm
by Shellie
scab picking
My 7-yr old won't stop picking at scabs/moles, etc.. on his face and arms. Most are from scuffs w/his younger brother, or from general 7-yr old play, but his teacher wants to have a "conference" about it. How should I respond, and how can I get him to stop?
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 5:53pm
by Shellie
she's 18 and 5 years old at the same time
My oldest daughter is 18 years old. She enjoys the adult perks a lot. Unfortunately, so much of her time is spent acting like she is 5 years old.Everything is a drama for her if she does not get everything her way. I am a single mom, working a full time job, with a h...
Views: 205   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 5:44pm
by Shellie
brothers
two grandsons,one 6 the otherwell be 4. now I seem to recall that brothers don't get along that well maybe not being so close in age as these two. any way the 6 yr old not happy to see the4 yr old.but the oppasite with the 4 yr old. also the four yr old hits the si...
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 5:25pm
by Shellie
t
travis
6 Kids(His mine and ours)
We are having trouble with all of our kids not eating and saying they are full when they haven't ate anything just so they can go and play. We have tried making them sit there until they are done,and no snacks. but mostly it just turrns into a battle. How do you...
Views: 185   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 5:19pm
by Shellie
Angry, spoiled, or high-strung toddler
My boy is almost 4 and is an emotional wreck. He came out of the birth canal screaming, he cried all day long as an infant- would push anyone me away when I'd try to hold him, but cry all the more if I put him down. He is ultra-sensitive to anything anyone says to...
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 4:51pm
by Shellie
h
hannah
violent child
My daughter has progresively become unrully and insolenct. Over 4 years she has been permanently exluded from six schools and does not attend school anymore and she is just 14 years old. she looks permanently tired and she believes that if she hit out enough, she wil...
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2005 10:43pm
by Kellie
Monster stories
My 4 year old girl started chewing her nails about 4 months ago - she also moved her pillows half way down her bed and last night was upset about her bed being heavy and would crash through the floor. She has watched Scooby Doo and Monsters Inc and I have told her a...
Views: 207   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 30, 2005 8:49pm
by Charles
saying horrible things
My four year old has just started school. He has begun to say horrible things when being told off he replies "I want to die, i hate everyone, I hate my mum, I hate my teachers etc etc. Recently he was told off for running across the road without looking and I expla...
Views: 218   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 30, 2005 5:21am
by jennifer
h
harini
boarding school
I would like to know the right age for the child to attend a boarding school. Which atmosphere is ideal for a child's growth? Kind regards, Harini
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2005 12:21am
by harini
p
Petal
Merry Christmas
Merry christmas to everyone on this forum. Hope you have a lovely time and a great new year
Views: 221   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2005 11:38pm
by Andy Gill
My daughter is too loud
Hi, can anyone please give me some advice on what i can do to help my 9 year old daughter achieve some refinement, she is a very good girl, has good grades,good feelings and helpfull but she has a very hard time making friends because she has a hard time controling h...
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2005 8:54pm
by Yaritza
c
claire
my 3yr old poos in her bedroom!"!!
my 3 yr old had a period of pooing in her bedroom at age 2 and 1/4 and suddenly having thought that was long gone she is at it again...Have tried being disgusted and angry with her, to no avail,it doesnt deter her.She has been toilet trained now for a year and dry at...
Views: 227   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 28, 2005 12:16am
by Andy Suchocki
p
pqr000
9 year old tantrum
When my 9 year old is misbehaving, I will give him a chance and tell him that he can't keep doing what he is doing. I give him a more appropriate behaviour. I will count to 2 and take his playstation away or some other privledge if he wil still not listen. But he...
Views: 209   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 27, 2005 10:51pm
by Tanya
t
Tanya
Bed time quarrels
Hello everyone, this is really embarrassing as bed time issues seem mainly to be directed towards younger tiddlies. My son is 9 and every night i have a real battle to get him to bed then up by 8. I am very bad at waking myself due to a medical condition and am drea...
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2005 10:42pm
by Tanya
m
Mark
Help! Major foot loving problem!
I have 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl. And they all have one not-so-simple problem. Foot fetishes. They're constantly running around the house bare-foot and they lick and suck eachother's feet until they turn red! Sombody please help me! I've been giving timeouts but...
Views: 211   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 24, 2005 5:40pm
by Mark
g
Glen
Behavior
My daughter is 3 1/2 years old and an extremely bright child with excellent vocabulary while unbelievably inquisitive and observant. Recently, we have seen her behavior in front of groups change. For example, she went to a holiday show for her class today in fron...
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2005 8:18am
by Pamela
Help! 2½ year old behaviour problem
I love my 2½ year old son very much and he is very loving towards me most of the time....recently he has been going to a childminder and nursery during the day while I am at work and when I arrive to collect him at the end of the day he is very indifferent to me...
Views: 214   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 22, 2005 10:51pm
by jane
r
Robert
help with 7 year old PLEASE........................
Where do i start,have no idea so will try and keep this short. I have 2 boys 11 and 7,they stay with me every other weekend and a couple of other days and 50% of all holiday. My 7 year old is just drivng my crazy,he says such bad things,will not do a thing he is to...
Views: 255   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 22, 2005 5:19pm
by Angela M
mum helps kids get karma
Hi I am a mum who after having my own two children has become concerned about the increase in behavioural and health problems affecting the kids of our society. I have spent the last 7 years retraining in accelerated learning, stress management, communication, al...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2005 12:02pm
by justine
t
Tammy
HELP!!! My 2 year old is not responding to ANY forum of punishment!
I love my daughter to death but for the past several weeks she has been driving me crazy!!! She is doing everything she knows she isn't suppose to. I first started with just talking to her explaining why we don't do what ever she is doing and giving her a few other t...
Views: 246   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2005 12:13am
by Guest
Please will you try my stories out on your children?
Hi all I've written some children's stories about a group of friends, who happen to be mice. I was wondering, if you don't mind, if maybe a few people could read them to their children and let me know what they think? I've posted them on my blog, so please l...
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2005 12:54am
by angel
a
amit
MAKE MILLIONS
HOME BASED JOB OPPORTUNITY - MAKE MILLIONS MAKE MILLIONS (only for Indians) Only for Indians, Huge earning opportunity. Note: *This is Only for Indians and for people within India. *Please read this thoroughly, fully and carefully as each and every word from first to...
Views: 247   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2005 12:11am
by angel
behavior
I'm a 23 yr old single mother and tonight I have come to the realization the my soon to be four yr old daughters behavior has reached an all time high. My mother, daughter and I went out to eat. From the time we ordered my daughter alreadly started arguing that I did...
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 4:35pm
by Angela M
s
Susan
Have I traumatized my toddler?
For the first 18 months of my 20 month old daughter's life, I rocked her and nursed her to sleep every night. She slept with her dad and I, and woke up every few hours to nurse, cuddle, and be patted back to sleep. A few months ago, we started transitioning her...
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 4:26pm
by Angela M
HELP, 2 1/2 yr old potty trained peeing on floor next to toilet
My potty trained 2 1/2 year old daughter who has been potty trained for quite a while is now peeing on the floor next to the toilet and then acts as though she is doing something right? What should I do? Should I make her wear her wet pants?
Views: 176   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 12:42pm
by Angela Mahorsky
t
TINA
swearing
I know a three year that swears how can we get him to stop
Views: 204   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 18, 2005 9:47pm
by Anna
m
molly
cousins fighting
My sister and I have serious issues because our children fight. Her kids seem to fight all the time at home and when we spend time with them my kids join in. The problem is that she believes all the older kids should be able to have more control when they fight with...
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2005 8:57pm
by molly
49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Free Forum powered by Bravenet