Return to Website

Vintage Sears Garden Tractors

I've locked this board so it is available for reference only. The active forum for the site can be found here:       http://vsgt.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
vintage craftsman David Bradley 36?

While roofing a house I found an old mower in a barn. The owner said I could have it, stated it was about a 1953 Craftsman, not sure how accurate that is. It is exactly like the picture on this website that is called David Bradley 36. I run new gas and oil in it and we drove it all over, original colors, stickers, and blue motor are in it. Can anyone help me get info on this when we restore it for 4-H????????

Re: vintage craftsman David Bradley 36?

I really don't know much about these riders other than having seen a few in my youth, and having a picture of one on my site.

I remember reading somewhere that they possibly were made by Cushman or perhaps they manufactured some parts for DB. You may be able to tell by the model number.

Maybe I should clear it a little. The sticker along the side says Craftsman 36. I can get the model sometime and post it if it would help. It is grey in color. Thanks for the reply, maybe I can get some help.

Someplace in my sea of manuals, i have some for this mower, another one similar to it and a front mounted blade. I'll have to look.

Any help whatsoever is greatly appreciated. I welcome all input on this mower, it is in very good condition with exception of the seat, it is an aftermarket so I am looking for the original. Thank you in advance.