Return to Website

Vintage Sears Garden Tractors

I've locked this board so it is available for reference only. The active forum for the site can be found here:       http://vsgt.aforumfree.com/index.htm

Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bits and pieces free for a good home.

I have a heavy dozer blade, a disc harrow, an eight horse tiller (without the eight horse Briggs), the three point hitch for it all, fenders, front axle with wheels and other assorted bits for a '70'2 ST12. Any or all of it can be had 'free for nothing' if you will come and get it. My e-mail is jbaffo@mchsi.com.

The ST12 is still in use although it now has an 18 horse OHV Tecumseh in it. Transmissions, especialy old ones, don't take kindly to 50% increases in torque so it was swapped out for a larger one. One daughter calls it the Tim the Tool Man tractor.

Re: Bits and pieces free for a good home.

Were are you located

Thanks.

Re: Re: Bits and pieces free for a good home.

Hamilton, Illinois, on the Mississippi about 35 miles north of Quincy, Il and Hannibal, Mo.

Re: Re: Re: Bits and pieces free for a good home.

Hello,

do you still have the parts and pieces?

I am interested in the 3-point tiller with no engine. If you have it, is it in relatively good shape?

Thanks,
Jimmy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bits and pieces free for a good home.

I would take it all if you were closer to Ohio...Or if you knew someone headed towards Ohio that could haul it really cheap...thanks...Jon in 45320 Ohio

Re: Bits and pieces free for a good home.

DID YOU GET RID OF YOUR MOWER ITEMS?