Return to Website

Ghosthouse Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. PLEASE Scroll Down The Forum. READ the LOCKED POST. They will ANSWER most of your QUESTIONS. Thank you! And Happy Hunting!

Ghosthouse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
watching and waiting

hello everyone I am a new member, enjoying waiting and watching when I have some time to spare! I have enjoyed reading some of your posts, as yet I have to spot anything on cams, but will see something very soon that I am confident about.

Re: watching and waiting

Welcome Anne I am sure you will have lots of fun watching and waiting.Some peculiar things happen on this web-site but you have to be qick to capture the shots. I havent managed it yet. lol

Still watching

Thanks Patsy for the welcome

I was beginning to think that eveybody had gone on holiday, I try to view the cams late at night, maybe I still associate ghosts with night time!!! where exactly is the "Hall" situated in the North of England I live in the South West myself but I am a Northern Girl.

Re: watching and waiting

Hi Anne,do you know that everyone has now gone over to the new forum? Its a lot better,theres loads to talk about and everyone is really nice. Come on over and have a look.