Return to Website

Ghosthouse Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. PLEASE Scroll Down The Forum. READ the LOCKED POST. They will ANSWER most of your QUESTIONS. Thank you! And Happy Hunting!

Ghosthouse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ghosthouse on TV ?

Come on you guys......once you have read this post.....leave us your thoughts,dont just go and hit the button and move to another section we really want your thoughts

Well, Lynn & myself have offered suggestions...just waiting to hear from everyone else!

Whatever you decide, I would like to see a nice bit of totty presenting it.

LOL....Well, one thing is for sure - that comment could only come from a bloke!
Although, cheeky monkey does have a point...who would present the programme?

I think cheeky monkey would like someone like Jordan presenting it,but then we wouldn't be able to actually see whats going on behind her!!.
If it was going to be a celeb presenting it I think someone like Collin fry from sixth sense should do it,as he is in contact with the other side he wont be jumping around scared witless like Evette Fielding.
I also think that having an artist as one of the team would be good,as they can draw the spirit your in contact with.

great idea,
it would be good to see not only a scientific approach to the spiritual activities but also one to the phychological effect suggestive enviroment has on a hunt.
on MH it is some times to obvious that a created atmosphere is present to enhance the reaction of the supposed haunted.
ipersonally i would like to see an approach taken that gives the "what it could be is...." and discount all of the possiblities that we mere mortals take for granted and then investigate the para side of it all.
whatever format is taken im sure that it will be done with the hunt for evidence as the primary objective as opposed to the hunt for ratings.
keep us posted
(and if you need an open minded sceptic in the truest sense let me know )

Hmm

1.Investigators involved who have no connection with Ghosthouse what so ever.

2.Same again but with mediums, take them in, and make sure they have no idea where they are going.

3.I would like to see 3 or 4 mediums stuck into the place and going round at different times with a film crew and seeing if they can pick up on the same things.

4.I think anyone involved with the house should be a long way away so they have no influence on the program at all.

5.Trigger objects in locked off rooms with a cam on them.

6.Me

Joanne...LOL @ Jordan comment, if cheeky monkey wants a couple of hot air balloons presenting then who are we to deny him...??!!

Ed...No 7. Me too!!

Ed...
No 5. How would you suggest this could be done? I am intrigued as to how you could set something up like that...what did you have in mind?

The obvious way would be to have locked off rooms with something that would interest the spirits.

In the Bishops room the obvious one would be a religious artifact ie a cross. In the chinese room you could use a toy to try to get the childrens interest. I would also try one in the billiard room with maybe cigarettes from the first/second world wars as this would possibly interest the soldier.

Just a thought as we do this kind of thing regular on our investigations.

Hi Ed,liked yours and Vans comments.You said about having investigators with no experience of ghosthouse but I wonder how many ghost investigators out there do know about ghosthouse,and maybe alot of other haunted houses in the country.We need to know that they dont know the information already.I agree no celebs presenting it,as I do feel Evette spoils it a little by talking everytime she hears something and because she talks you cant hear anything and jumps and is freaked out all the time where as a medium would be use to ghostly presents and would be more calm,but I suppose she hipes up the programme.If anyone disagrees please tell me.

Theres knowing about a place and then theres being involved with a place.

The other problem with knowing a place is using the power of suggestion which i'm sure you understand can be a problem.

Why not try the universities? There is a chair of parapsychology at one of them. I think maybe a scottish uni. I know there was a suggestion that the chair be awarded to Cardiff, but they lost out in the bid.I know that the psychology lecturers at Cardiff would throw open a Question like. We know all the laws of physics dont we? Then wait for someone to tell them of their paranormal experiences. Guess who told them?