Return to Website

Ghosthouse Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. PLEASE Scroll Down The Forum. READ the LOCKED POST. They will ANSWER most of your QUESTIONS. Thank you! And Happy Hunting!

Ghosthouse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Quiet Cams!

no soory didnt see it, is it on sky???????????

Ah...Most haunted...now i have a very nice lady on here who has kindly offered to tape the series for me....how cool is that!?
So, soon, i will be able to catch up!
Wouldn't it be nice if Ghosthouse was featured in a program like that?
I understand Jayne has said that something is in the pipeline...guess we will have to watch this space, eh?

Yes it would be great if ghosthouse was on there,or somewhere we both know.My cousin is going to find out the name of that house haunted by you,she couldn't remember the name.Will let you know.

Thanx, Joanne!

Yeh, I have noticed also, that there is less paranormal activity since the Priest came to bless the house! am most dissapointed 'bout this - anyone else agree???

It would appear that there is less activity...also seems as though there are not as many people on here of late...

The cams may seem quite but I was at the Monday doing some work on the system ... I was on my own except for jane who was in an office upstairs. I heared someone run up the back corridor and a shadow pass the webcam....when I went to investigate...after changing my trousers...and saw nothing more...I did'nt Tell tim or Jane cos they take the piss out of me. I have been poked, scratched...they seem to like to pick on me. The atmosphere in the house at the moment for me is very tense as though something big is gonna happen! Rach do you agree?

Now that's spooky....I suppose, like Rach has said before, it is not the same watching on a webcam as it is actually being in the house...as though you actually 'feel' the atmosphere when you are there. Through a webcam you can merely see only visual effects!

....after I changed my trousers....

Ghosts can be like buses, none for ages then 3 at once, I'm sure that their way of keeping us on our toes!

LOL!
Yes indeed...and their way of making us wait...than flitting across the screen when we turn around to make a cuppa!! I usually miss most of the action on here...!