Return to Website

Ghosthouse Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. PLEASE Scroll Down The Forum. READ the LOCKED POST. They will ANSWER most of your QUESTIONS. Thank you! And Happy Hunting!

Ghosthouse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: For Dave @ Bassetlaws

Thanks for those comments Pjr,yes Kilroy was interesting,i was amazed at the fact that so many spiritually minded people had no idea what on earth they were talking about.........and Chris French the so-called science guy [whom I met a few weeks later at the Jane goldman Party in london]had a long chat with me and told me he beleived but because of his proffession he had to say what was expected...............I told hiom he was living a lie and that people had a right to know the truth

Hi Dave,

Thanx for your reply...!

I couldn't agree more...i mean everyone has a right to express opinions, but some on there were dismissing what you were saying as rubbish! (Narrow mindedness i would be inclined to say) Funny tho that the chap who was dissing you then turned around to change his story??!

The lady in the audience was rather naive when she stated that people who don't believe in ghosts don't see them...i am sure it is the opposite! Ghosts appear to sceptics, receptive people and sit-on-the-fence-type people!

I have yet to experience my first sighting...i await with anticipation - never say never!!

Hi PJR...I have the original footage...I videod it when I was looking after the house one weekend....It is available to buy on disc with other things to do with ghosthouse! Contact ghosthouse for more info!! xx

Hi Rach,

I have the CD...the one with Kilroy, Ghost piano etc on it...i just wondered if Dave had any pics/footage of the video stills of apparition seen at piano
(He said on CD that they slowed it down frame by frame and an apparition became visible that couldn't be seen at normal speed)

Thanx for your help!

Hi again Pjr.........its the owner of Ghosthouse who has what you request........

Thanx Dave....and that would be.....?

At a guess...Jayne or Tim?

Thanx for your help Dave - most appreciated...