Return to Website

Ghosthouse Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. PLEASE Scroll Down The Forum. READ the LOCKED POST. They will ANSWER most of your QUESTIONS. Thank you! And Happy Hunting!

Ghosthouse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THE SPOON

Hello Ed,do you know much about Plas Teg then,or do you live anywhere near?

Hi Tracy

I have been there on an overnight investigation and have to say it was probably the worst of all the investigations i have been on.
I went with NWPR for the night. When we got there Cheshire Paranormal had set up all there equipment so the stuff we took couldn't be used, which was a bit out of order. The rest of the night they made us feel completely unwelcome, as if we shouldn't have been there at all. The building itself has no atmosphere, i heard it was gutted in the 50's so maybe this has something to do with it.
They also try to play on the fact that there is a hanging room in the building that was used by Judge Jeffreys, this is nonsense as it's highely unlikely that Judge Jeffreys was ever there.
If you want to go to a spooky place then email me and join our group, we have a few things in the pipeline.

Hi Ed,I have been to Plas Teg on several occasions and found it a very scary and atmospheric place{that's a big word for me this time at night}.

But I guess we're all different.Where abouts are you from or did you travel up to Plas Teg,I only live about 5 mins away.