Return to Website

Ghosthouse Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. PLEASE Scroll Down The Forum. READ the LOCKED POST. They will ANSWER most of your QUESTIONS. Thank you! And Happy Hunting!

Ghosthouse Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THE SPOON

FAO Dave Wharmby

PLAS TEG is investigated regular by Cheshire paranormal.

Just wondering has the chat room been closed with all the off topic yattering going on in this thread.

Hello Ed,do you know much about Plas Teg then,or do you live anywhere near?

Hi Tracy

I have been there on an overnight investigation and have to say it was probably the worst of all the investigations i have been on.
I went with NWPR for the night. When we got there Cheshire Paranormal had set up all there equipment so the stuff we took couldn't be used, which was a bit out of order. The rest of the night they made us feel completely unwelcome, as if we shouldn't have been there at all. The building itself has no atmosphere, i heard it was gutted in the 50's so maybe this has something to do with it.
They also try to play on the fact that there is a hanging room in the building that was used by Judge Jeffreys, this is nonsense as it's highely unlikely that Judge Jeffreys was ever there.
If you want to go to a spooky place then email me and join our group, we have a few things in the pipeline.

Hi Ed,I have been to Plas Teg on several occasions and found it a very scary and atmospheric place{that's a big word for me this time at night}.

But I guess we're all different.Where abouts are you from or did you travel up to Plas Teg,I only live about 5 mins away.