Putdown Palace Version 3.0

Another place to freely hate mike, or anyone else for that matter

Putdown Palace Version 3.0
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

GEW GEW GEW GEW GEW GEW GEW GEW GEW GEW GEW GEW GEW!

like i wuld ever want an ugly bastard like u!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wow.

I don't even know you (nor do i care to), but you must be the largest homosexual ever to have the great misfortune of being born. Do the zookeepers let you out on a day pass, or is there a computer with internet access in your cage. I say this because you are surely a one of a kind specimen that would obviously only be kept in captivity so as not to propagate your stupidity by spreading your genes around.

Talk to you later, you fucking invalid.

-Fuck you.

Replying to:

Hey, I may be 20 years old, but at least I'm FINISHING high school!! You are probably a little dirty, who probably just fucking wishes you could have a fucking stud like me. Well, for your information, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ME!!! Who do you think you are coming online and fucking insulting me?? You don't even fucking know me!!(or at least I don't know you ...) So my advice to you is to learn when to keep your fucking mouth shut. And that goes for everyone on this fucking website, you fucking faggots!!!

Replying to:

Holy Jesus Jon.....ur fukin flamin queer aren't u????

gettin worked up rn't we?? haha....fuk...calm down!!

u think u sound all tough wen u swear every other word too don't u?? hahha....yah rite....u lil fukin pussy....with ur receeding hair line?!?!? yah ur a kewl guy ....u 20 yr old...friendless...still in highskewl...sac of shit!!!!

Replying to:

Well than fuck you Dave and fuck Carlucci too. You two are queer together. And I could kick your fucking ass without a problem.

Replying to:

First of all, you're a piece of shit and even if you wanted to beat me up, you'd never be able to. Unless of course you scrambled together a small army of your deviant mutant loser friends.

Second off, Carlucci is the one responsible for reporting you to the BORPUS, your beef is with him.

Idiot.

Replying to:

You think you’re fucking funny putting up pictures of me don’t you? You are a fucking asshole. You fag, why don’t you go fuck Mike in the ass. I’m going to kick your fucking ass. You’re the fucking homosexual. I’m going to come find you’re gay ass and beat the shit out of you. I hope you fucking die a horrible death. You are going to really be in a wheelchair. You think I can find you, you queer. You are fucking dead. Fuck you and your gay fucking site. You cock sucking dickless ass fucker.