Putdown Palace Version 3.0

Another place to freely hate mike, or anyone else for that matter

Putdown Palace Version 3.0
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: No Subject

Sturge, samuel is right. You are the biggest fag in the world. And we all did talk behind your back in high school. So go drink another of your fag drinks, suck another wang, and fuck you.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sturge, you are the fag upon fags. Even with your whole "I'm a cool snowboarder" visage you try to decieve us with, we still know you are the same skinny, virgin, Dustin Diamond rip-off we ALL made fun of and talked about behind your back in high school. Have a nice day, you Fucking loser.

Replying to:

I'm sad for you Dave... this place used to be a well used place for insults. Now it's on life support

Re: Re: Re: No Subject

Well then, That's a bit better isn't it?

Fredrick and Samuel... I must have been smoking alot of crack in highschool because I don't remember you guys. And I'm sure you must have been my best friends if you saw through my "I'm a cool snowboarder" facade and my attempts at heterosexuality. But I'm pretty sure I don't remember you. I'll have to break out the yearbook to be sure.

Fuck Off and Die

Sturge

Replying to:

Sturge, samuel is right. You are the biggest fag in the world. And we all did talk behind your back in high school. So go drink another of your fag drinks, suck another wang, and fuck you.

Replying to:

Sturge, you are the fag upon fags. Even with your whole "I'm a cool snowboarder" visage you try to decieve us with, we still know you are the same skinny, virgin, Dustin Diamond rip-off we ALL made fun of and talked about behind your back in high school. Have a nice day, you Fucking loser.

Replying to:

I'm sad for you Dave... this place used to be a well used place for insults. Now it's on life support

Re: No Subject

Tough times it is for us.

but as we continue to build, we hope that our former clinetelle will return upon completion, and the "BOARD OF DOOM" will also return.

Replying to: