Return to Website

International PenFriends

The Worlds Largest Postal PenFriend service with over 7 million members of ALL ages in 251 Countries & Territories.

JOIN NOW!

Making New Friends Around the World Everyday........

Provided by

http://www.InternationalPenFriends.com

International PenFriends
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
h
Helen
Hi! I am 12 years old and I'm looking for penfriends
Hi! My name is Helen. I’m twelve and I live in Russia. I’m in the 5-th form. I play football and badminton. I go to music school. I play the guitar and piano. My favourite pop-stars are Britney Spears and Eminem. Please e-mail me to oriole1@rambler.ru. I...
Views: 360   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 12, 2005 10:19am
by Waris Ali
s
Sara
Looking for german friends
Hi I am a czech girl I am 18 years old and I am looking for german friends in the simmilar age as me. So I am gonna to write something about me. I am interested in football and I love cycling. I like going out with my friends, dancing, music...good books, cooking etc...
Views: 384   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2005 11:02am
by Sara
pen friends from spain please
49yr old single mum wants to move to spain at some point and hopes to find a good pen friend who can tell me the good and bad points about it.....thank you Mags x
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2005 2:05pm
by margaret
d
Debby
New Friends to talk
HI there!! I'm a 16 year old Dutch girl and I wanna meet new people all over the world.. So, come and message me to be friends:) I wanna learn all about new cultures and countries, and the people which are living there;) IF you're reading this. come and answer...
Views: 270   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 6, 2005 3:32am
by hanna
a
Anja
Re: I'm looking for a penfriend in Canada
Hi. my name is Anja, I'm looking for a penfriend in Canada. I'm a 13 years old girl an I live in Munich, Bavaria,Germany. If you want to have a penfriend in english and your age is between 13 and 14 please send me a message.
Views: 247   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2005 10:58am
by christabel
B my friend
hi im gangotri (girl) im 15 my hobbies r playing bowlling alley, badminton ....etc need a friend Gangotri
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2005 9:18am
by Gangotri
a
Autumn
email pen pals
Hi, I'm Autumn, and I am 17 and live in the USA. I would like a pen pal from anywhere, who is around my age. But only a friend, no relationships!!! Hope to hear from you soon!
Views: 260   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 13, 2005 9:14am
by Gangotri
hiya!! wanna be a friend of 16-year-old girl?
CIAO!! its soyoung(lol i know it sounds stupid but anyway its my REAL name lol!!) im a 16-year-old girl livin in south korea im into music(especially rock! it would be great if u love rock too! XD!!)and films yea to be frank, i love almost everything hehehe! wan...
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 7:31am
by soyoung
need a friend(boy)between15-18(just to b as a friend)
HI! b my friend I study in X my hobbies r just to have fun & hang around with friends(some more) please b my friend G&S
Views: 532   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2005 9:22am
by Ginnie&sandra
im looking for penpals from europe and usa and canada
hey how is everyone doing out there? im good and looing for friends to talk too im from canada and want to know more people you can neevr have enough friends right?? hope to talk to you soon greetings
Views: 467   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2005 5:15pm
by kirstin molenaar
l
lau
laura
hello!!!!! my name is laura... how are you?
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 10:55am
by Jade
x
Xenia
Penpals from everywhere
hi i'm a funny 15 year old girl from Germany and I look for female penpals between 13 and 20 years from all over the world. I like reading, writing meeting friends and going to the cinema. i can speak German and english (but not very good). I wait for your answer....
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 8:21am
by Xenia
!!! 15/f/Slovakia wanna chat with ya !!!
Hello there! I´m Gabriela and I wanna chat with averyone who is reading my post. Don´t metter what gender you are or where are you from or how old are you I just want to write with people around the world so if you want please write me. I´m looking for...
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 13, 2005 3:56am
by joão
d
dani
i'm looking for penfriends female
my name is dani and i'm from spain.
Views: 426   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 21, 2005 7:41pm
by Alison
Looking for penfriends from around the world
Looking for people to have great chats with. Can be either male or female. I am 28 years old so people around that age woould be perfect. Also I am an Aussie, and only speak english, but would love to learn Italian
Views: 299   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 14, 2005 10:15pm
by eddie
looking for penfriends:)
hi there!! i know this site cause a friend of my is a member of this page. so i'm looking for some penfriends because i want to learn more about the world. it doesn't matter which country. maybe you would see some of my hobbies: karate, horseriding, writing s...
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 8, 2005 6:41am
by Ninsiima Mary
c
Cheeky
16 years old girl from Holland looking for friends
Hey ! My name is Anne, I am 16 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I am looking for nice msn (add me!) and e-mail friends!!! All sexy boys and nice girls can add me, no matter what age you are or what country you are from! I love msn, music and going out! Ials...
Views: 351   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2005 10:47am
by Anne
h
HABIB
AMITIE
JE VEUS AVOIR UNE AMIE.TOUT DE SUITE
Views: 234   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 29, 2005 7:21pm
by Wesley
k
koray
penfriend
hello everybody i only want a greek penfriend i will wait your mails... please write me... thanks...
Views: 324   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 29, 2005 2:45am
by Evelyn Alimhina...
Love is precious
My name is Kenneth.I am singleI am looking for a female catholic woman if possible. She must be single but not divorced, married,but she also must not be bisesxual, homosexual or hoetrosexual or have children but is single. She must be patient, caring, honest, respec...
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2005 2:35am
by Evelyn Alimhina...
e
Elena
italian girl looking for french penfreinds
ciao!!! je suis Hélène et j'ecris de l'Italie...si vous voulez avoir une nouvelle amie...me voila!!! j'aimerais correspondre avec quelques jeunes français parce que j'adore cette langue et je veux ameliorer mon français!!! j'ai 19 ans je frequente...
Views: 500   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2005 6:45pm
by RENAUD
t
Tasha
want new friends! dont matter who u r! from malta
Hi! i'm tasha i'm 15 years old form malta i'm a female n lookin for new friend anywhere in the world! don't matter who u r! email me n we'll get on talkin! tasha
Views: 378   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2005 2:31am
by radka
l
Liene
:)
Hello! I m 17 years old jouful girl from Latvia. i would like to pick - up with new friends all over the World!
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2005 6:04am
by Liene
e
Elke
penfriends
Hi everybody, I am Elke, a 26 year old female looking for friends all over the world. Who'd like to mail me? Hope to hear you very soon...
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2005 10:38am
by Gill Marshall
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet