THE OFFICIAL CHINCHILLA CHAT LINE FORUM

Welcome to the C.C.L forum. Please do not ask for veterinary advice here, as none of our advisors are veterinary practitioners. Anyone found to be spamming or swearing will have their IP address banned. Thank you.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS FOR CHINCHILLA RELATED TOPICS ONLY ANY OTHER MESSAGES WILL BE DELETED.   CCL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT INFORMATION POSTED BY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC  PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT CONTACT DETAILS (E-MAIL ADDRESS) ARE TO BE INCLUDED OR, AGAIN,  MESSAGE WILL BE DELETED. THANK YOU!

Do visit the rest of our website - www.chinchat.net

Forum: THE OFFICIAL CHINCHILLA CHAT LINE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Castration

My male chin is going for castration today and i was wondering if anyone had any advice about aftercare? is it ok to let him bathe in his sand or should i leave it a few days?
Also my little girl is thin as the home i got them from didnt look after them properly, i have noticed her nibbling food and hay and her teeth look ok so does anyone have any advice on ways to get her eating more? she doesnt seem to like any treats i have gotten for them (dried apple, raisons and chinchilla biscuits) any ideas?

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com